Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Are you saying that Leafia and I act similarly? :thinking:
Ah fair enough. So you think Doodle is ā€œsheepingā€ to appear as town? (I think I used that term right?) :sweat_smile:

Who is ready for a 1750 words exact,around 6 pages long, post on everyone in the game! I am! I wanna melt

1 Like

G = Good imo

B = Bad imo

N= Neutral

Jormok (Town) (also where I can joke a small bit about myself)

B #176 People did not like me doing this, because it is always better to read before jumping into a thread. NOTED!

G #223 Likes sparkling water.

N #255 Made a comment about all of those people being Town. Might go back on this.

N #1028 Wall post

N# 1165 Jormok helpful moment.

Haha Thatā€™s me! Cool. :)

Demisha (Wolf lean)

B #10 First post of the game involved a wolf post.

N #25 Copied Acromaticā€™s post.

N #88 Start of wanting Arctic alive. 335 next showing of this.

N #117 Started a discussion about Leafia, ā€œLeafia is Sus and Ventingā€. Confuses Zorvo.

N #334 Hates doing Early reads.

N #354 Votes Leafia for not liking Arctic slot imo. Then by #357 attempts to diffuse situation by having Leafia look at tutuu?

N #782 Now says Artic only really has a D1 pass from them?

N #793 Goes into that Doodle discussion, Says posts are Null.

N #806 oh my god Artic Townie once again.

G #815 Trying to get info from doodle so they formulate their thoughts better.

N #853 Likes Magnus posts

N #859 Flipped this post to be about Arctic.

N #865 / #866 Wants to be flipped because they want people to trust Artic?

N #995 through #1002 Explaining Leafia post around #117. Said it is just a meme they do. *then talks about Artic more.

The overall talk about Arctic makes me distrust them more and more. I donā€™t like this. Also, #334, and still making reads despite that. Just funny cross referencing for that one. Uh, Also donā€™t know how to feel about the Leafia joke, but since it is a pre-established thing for them, I can let it slide.

Doodleshy (Null)

B #80 funny joke post that claims they are wolf.

N #180 Admits they are being a bit of a tourist. which is fine, I just agree that they can be either side and doing that.

N #303 Doodle is just like that. Agreed.

N #773 joked about being killed while going brb.

G #1130 AN ACTUAL GOOD POST. DO MORE OF THIS DOODLE!

N #1139 Do not like this post, only wolves like this post. I might have liked that post when I read it.

Giving doodle some slack, but I think they are okay. Null with a very, very slight town lean. You got this doodle, youā€™ll get used to it!

Etha (Null)

N #42 Remember this post.

N #1142 Appears to be trusting Demi and Arctic to be fully paired. And is joining that wagon.

N #1202 Attempting to mason with Achromatic?

N #1211 First big post. I support what was said I think?

Seems to be just kinda here to be here. Posts do not have much weight. Could be much better, but could be much worse. Same like last game though, and last game they were town :Shrug:

Zenon (town lean)

N #319 Is Littenā€™s mother.

B #393 Thinks Demi is town at this point.

N #394 Thinks Leafia is wrong, and that someone has posted something AI? I do not know what AI really means, but this entire time I am assuming like literally using an AI or something

G #397 Doodle town? Later posts confirm they appear to think they are super mega town

N #403 Tries to mason with Leafia. Leafia Agreed.

N #419 Thinks Leafia is a wolf by this point.

N #431 Idk if joke, but says Zorvo wolf with Leafia. Leafia and Zorvo maybe paired?

N #442 Demi town moment

N #466 Thinks Tutuu townie

N #476 Oil and water, agreed. You got this okay? Remember breaks are important and to take some time for the really big hitting posts.

N #489 Thinks Leafia believes they are still masoned together?

N #493 If true, I feel bad for W Zenon.

N #552 That could work, but you need to remember that you gotta also be nice to him too. Two way streets and all that, blah blah.

G #580 Gave town reads for justā€¦ honesty? Cool! I like this, Lol does not.

G #597 I aspire to also be good at emotional reads. Just a calmer version of you, I guess. Since logic is not my forte.

Zenon seems like T Zenon from the last game. I like Zenon, letā€™s keep them around until a wolf bites their ankle or something.

lol (wolf lean)

N #396 Merpy is too confused = Bad merpy?

B #373 Leafia town.

N #375 Tutuu town.

N #383 Zorvo wolf.

B #601 Kinda rude, not like last game.

B #623 I think this is telling us they are wolf, without telling us they are wolf.

I donā€™t wanna read more. Lol is being meaner this game compared to last game. I donā€™t like it.

tutuu (Town lean?)

N #37 Gut read on Zorvo and Magnus opening posts both being town.

B #65 Town read on Leafia

G #163 Flavor claimed? Did that a whole bunch after this, was funny to look at. Proceeds to meme until #288

N #313 Towncore for tutuu by this point.

G #331 Demi mafia, gun to head situation.

N #439 wants to town read lol? Eventually town reads lol.

N #549 Town read on Zenon?

N#557 Town reads on Achro

N #663 Likes the vote on Litten, Optimistic for a Sweep! I am optimistic for a town win, idk ā€˜bout a sweep tho.

N #665 Merpy town.

I kinda skimmed the rest, but reading Tutuu is hard to do do? I like their posts though, but only when I read them the first time in thread, as they come out. Without it being in the moment, I do not like reading them, lotta filler. HOWEVER I like this person, they seem cool.

Arctic (Town lean)

N #35 Leafia wolf?

B #48 Seems like they just wanted to joke, but also, can be bad when out of context. Lmao.

G #85 Love this post.

N #97 Town Achro

G #135 Researched other games for the ā€œIā€™m scaredā€ thing. I think people who research other games, are probably more town than not. I will never do this personally, too much work, I am a lazy SoB

N #387 Doesnā€™t know how to feel about Demi read on them

N #463 Zorvo town

N #521 Zenon town.

N #717 doesnā€™t trust Litten.

N #773 I mean, one thing about the vote thing, Is just the prospect of other people piling on and then boom hammer or something. Thatā€™s the only thing that really comes to my mind about this.

I like this so far, I do see the occasional subtle hint that they are a wolf, from jokes here and there. Other than that, townie.

Leafia (Wolf)

B #52 The post that doomed Leafia, I think in everyoneā€™s mind? Too confident about their game with Achro, and as a result posted this. I uhā€¦ donā€™t know how I feel about it personally. The level of confidence though in follow-up posts does seem wolfy to me though. Like they wanna prove a point and try it again, but showed the hand waaaaay too early. Zorvo Arctic town.

B #99 The ā€œIā€™m Scared of youā€ kinda thing also. I saw Arctic explain this one. Uhhhh. Iā€™ll go with the evidence they found.

B #175 Arctic pushes onto Leafia, Leafia pushes back and says Arctic wolfy now.

B #249 jokes with tutuu about going to wolf chat to joke a bit more.

N #273 Litten town lean.

N #472 Doodle Wolf. Zenon, Tutuu town. Votes Demi.

B #646 donā€™t like it

I am too tired to read more of this, SO MANY WALLS. I donā€™t like this slot, so Iā€™m going with what I think the majority of players are thinking.

Magnus (Null)

B #56 Immediate bet about who dies first. I donā€™t like that. In all fairness though, it is better to do it earlier than later.

N #299 doesnā€™t know Doodle, but comments on how Doodle is trying to fit in like one of the cool kids.

N # 425 Zorvo town.

N #1100 In other words you think Achro is planning on dying n1. Good to know.

On the lower end of null, but still kinda there. Posts seem okay, nothing too striking to me compared to other posts.

Litten ( Wolf lean)

N #8 First post, Hard claims VT. funny.

N #177 Leafia wolf.

N #271 Achro wolf too

N #406 Then Arctic wolf?

B #685 Weird aggression route against tutuu? I donā€™t like this.

B #770 If wolf, doesnā€™t look to partners at all? Could be dangerous if left here since no info? I totally misread this. I thought this meant that they donā€™t check who their teammates are and just plays lmao.

Overall all Do not like this slot either. Seems like a more aggressive hyperpost. Just gives bad vibes personally.

Merpyderpy (Town lean?)

G #657 First good post.

N #1281 Nevermind, I see what Lol means, lmao.

Clueless Town vibes, letā€™s goooooooooo! (I will not be surprised if wrong)

Achromatic (Town lean?)

G #15 I found this post a bit comedic re-reading it. I think itā€™s townie.

N #60 I like this plan.

B #68 AYE AYE CAPā€™N!

G #92 Scared tell call out post.

N #102 Pockets Arctic.

N #107 Possible doodle town lean.

N #446 Zorvo Zenon Arctic Town lean?

N #589 Weird Litten vibes.

N #658 Merpy town.

N #760 Wise words on the Arctic Demi thing. I need to keep this post in my mind later down the road.

N #777 Wall including reads. Kinda liking it, dislike myself being low. The self awareness of not doing anything this game this far though is making me feel bad for not trying to change that

N #807 I have the memory of a goldfish. I already do not know what that means again.

N #891 I think I can go with this? However, thin ice. Trusting this feels weird.

N #1108 Top town merpy moment.

Getting tired by this point. Iā€™m going with town lean? I think? I donā€™t know.

Zorvo (Null)

Leafia town. Achro Wolf?

N #1024 is interesting.

N #1094 merpy good

Overall, I think this is a lot of filler from zorvo. Heā€™s being nice though. It could also be because my brain is fried from reading everything.

Drinks (Null)

What is even there to look at? Lmao.

4 Likes

Iā€™m justā€¦ gonna go be on VRChat until I sleep. My brain itches and it can not be scratched

Will check before I full sleep tho

Maybe I am wrong, but I think Jormok is more likely to be town than wolf. This is a lot of effort put into notetaking. I feel like a wolf would just kinda pick and choose random pieces to commentate on. In this post though, it seems like Jormok captured a lot of significant moments in their notes. Although, I will admit this note style is confusing to follow (at least for me). It still seems towny nonetheless :thinking:

2 Likes

Jormok there is a little chain link in a posy that you can use to link a post and it will also preview the post. Use that to show people what you want them to see.

Also that post feels towny

Can you sort your list in who you suspect and who you dont?

Iā€™m saying Doodle has said something someone else has already said.

The hell is this.
I swear Iā€™ve done more then that.

I also think Arctic is more town than Leafia for the record.

Achro and Litten I donā€™t think are paired but both have chance to be woof.

1 Like

In a social game you canā€™t really clear anyone and canā€™t really lock someone in as wolf either.
Unless 1)A wolf flipped day one or two then the pushers are very likely town and the closest you can get to a clear
2)Someone is basically open wolfing, thus lock it in.

Remember this game is based on socials alone.

Demisha feels like sheā€™s been circling onto Drinks today. The line about them ghosting as evil conflicts with the earlier mention from someone about Drinks usually playing to garner townreads as evil but thatā€™s fine.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how townreading you is being a copy of Leafia instead of following the thread state.

Jormok burning themselves out on casing everyone feels pretty good but these ISOs feel cut off early. Itā€™d be better to pinpoint a few specific slots and read into them first, imo.
@Jormok

1 Like

A lot of other ā€œplayers making readsā€ posts were marked as null in your break-down, including the Zenon / Leafia mason request, so why is this specific post bad?
(Nitpicking.)

1 Like

This is DRWW invitational erasure

1 Like

i couldnā€™t remember if you were in that one or not lmao

1 Like

I was on your team too :skull:

2 Likes

I bet thereā€™s like 0