Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

How dare I put a Neon sign up saying town every game.

1 Like

This shade is nice I didnā€™t know you were a tree

1 Like

Old news, also didnā€™t really have a reason. Was huffing paint and assessing vibes. Badly, I might add. I think I explain my reasoning a little further down.

1 Like

I love you.

My hero.

2 Likes

Letā€™s GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO also donā€™t do that

Jormok liked this post and never got back to me.

Because I am biased, probably. Idk just kinda how I felt about it as I saw it in that moment. Some felt meh, some felt nah.

1 Like

Also, sorry for not getting back on that, I forgor.

1 Like

Instead of saying ā€œIā€™dā€.

1 Like

Demi feels mild to good for me, considering players as either side & digging for reasoning.

2 Likes

Never say this again

3 Likes

The real question though is are me and Leafia W/W

1 Like

The Arctic thing just makes me feel very weirdā€¦ The only way it is town is if Demi decided to do this regardless of alignment before game to me.

Her own commentary holds up decently enough in my perspective.
Demi has spent a bit more time here so it might be specific player reads from past games, so Iā€™m more :person_shrugging: on the Arctic linking. Could be some weird seeding depending on her alignment, but Iā€™m not using it as a sole ā€œThis makes Demi S*S :bangbang:ā€ flag.

2 Likes

I know Arctic is a good player to have around late game and I feel so confident on Arctic being town that Iā€™m down for anything to keep him alive at least until mid game.
Trust me if I was wolf with Arctic do you seriously believe Iā€™d be so BLATANTLY TURBO on defending this? Iā€™d be more passive and subtle about it

2 Likes

HOLY the ā€œWERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?ā€ jumpscare

2 Likes

Nobody gets me

2 Likes

That said Iā€™m just clocking in to get caught up on the last few posts before heading out to bed, Iā€™m too eepy to put too much brain power tonight :zzz:

Nite

2 Likes

I canā€™t say I donā€™t enjoy your general demeanor though, itā€™s amusing at least

1 Like