Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This by the way is increasingly worse depending on the people and how close of a friend I personally consider them. People like Leafia and Jaiden I would hate wolfing against.

1 Like

my experience in turbos if someone writes some really specific or stupid reason to scumread/townread or hyperfixated on something completely irrelevent without trying to distract poeple they are usually town

1 Like

Do you wanna be?

2 Likes

Also this is my 150th post and my partner is sleeping peacefully

Self imposed post cap in roo-ins

I just realized this gif stutters and now itā€™s bothering my ocdā€¦

did syndicate fall off last time i played it was really strong players all around

2 Likes

Y am I your top town in as much detail as possible pls uwu

1 Like

People are good but activity is way too low, hard to win

It legitimately makes me overwhelmingly happy that you enjoy my live catch ups so much and my presence.

A lot of times I feel like people hate meā€¦a lot of times they do. You are wonderful thank you.

2 Likes

I will not be pocketed by kindnessā€¦I will not be pocketed by kindnessā€¦I will not be pocketed by kindnessā€¦I will not be pocketed by kindnessā€¦

I donā€™t know how to make that increasingly smaller on this site like I intended lol

3 Likes

i really wish you could remove all the posts from a thread except for the posts you hearted that would be really useful to have

1 Like

This post makes me happy I donā€™t know why but it did lol

The my hero makes this post sound super sarcastic but I was dead ass

werenā€™t you the guy who said dont townread people for pushing wolves early

where did the logic go

2 Likes

Too late already did

i will be pocketed by headpats

2 Likes

Iā€™ll as in I will as in it will always happen as in your reaching as in L+ratio rip in pepperoni

Wolfy pop in.

But also I still town read her so

My specialty is that people either love me or that hate me and there is no in between.

1 Like