Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

loool i havent seen this yet aint no way this is the post right after they ask what a ML is

2 Likes

Etha would be a fun wolf because i think she spews half the player list town if wolf

1 Like

quite towny thought to have from lol

But also a sad wolf because she has a marin pfp

1 Like

Zorvo
Magnus
Achromatic
Zenon
MerpyDerpy

tutuu
Litten

lol
Jormok
Demisha
Doodleshy
Drinks

Etha
Leafia

3 Likes

She has played social deduction games and not everywhere calls it a lynch anymore

3 Likes

why is that unfortunate

honestly yeah looks good pat pat

1 Like

really now

if magnus is town can i claim godread on them

i snap townread them from one of their first posts when it looked questionable to others and i confidently townread them in fam3

ill claim godread on them

if she played social deduction games its even more bullshit

wherever you go, bullshit

1 Like

I havenā€™t spoken about merpy I think but they just feel obvious town to me
There was that first wall fosā€™ing achro and I also think the way they reacted to lol voting them was villagery especially now after seeing his reasoning for the vote because it was pretty bad lol

2 Likes

Why would you call bullshit on someone asking what a shorthand means

Maybe i am going to look stupid but i dont get it

1 Like

towny post also she is bald

2 Likes

no because i dont know what that is either

it just feels like something i would write just to write something if that makes sense

like i already know what ML is but i want to make a joke since im a new player and dont know what to write without looking sus or frozen

2 Likes

Lol savage.

Also i was just 80 posts behind I went back to work for like half an hour and now Iā€™m 200 post behind againā€¦y u do dis to me

i canā€™t find the post where someone said drinks does more as mafia, does anybody have it

1 Like

Demishaā€™s insistence that sheā€™s not partnered with Arctic rings true and her reasons logically follow the thread of her behaviour, that being an immediate comment about wanting to have him alive late and people conflating it out of proportion.

1 Like

I will say i have a pretty good track record of people being unfamiliar with me reading my confidence as suspicious.

I think you are town and confbiased atm but interrogate away.

Litten will tell us who to kill anyway