Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

And how do you feel about poisoner 21er?

makes 0 sense in the wolfy style
screaming about ‘‘stop thinking about me’’ reads more like ‘‘dont analyse me im not being towny rn’’

they kind of are though

someone said they ghost the thread as evil and someone said they try to make themselves seem towny and take control of discussions. i don’t think you can take control of discussions while ghosting the thread. which is why i want someone who knows them to actually explain what the reality is here because that would be quite useful insight

Kill all open wolfs

1 Like

ため息 溜息 ためいき 山田くんと7人の魔女

I suppose one could play differently across games but they are certainly exclusive behaviours in just one.

if i had to guess a team right now it’s merpy/demisha/drinks

drinks due to other people saying meta

off to gaming now

1 Like

As an AI language model, I cannot make assumptions or opinions about the comment you provided without additional context. The comment does not explicitly indicate whether it comes from a Mafia member or a town member. The nature of the comment could vary depending on the player’s role in the game and their strategy. It would be best to consider the comment within the context of the ongoing discussions and interactions within the game to form a more informed judgment.

Fuck lol’s guide to playing mafia isnt working.

4 Likes

You were imo markedly different than any time i have seen you town.

Also it was a well done performance for scum.

Litten won’t die if your alive. Or if your dead. Nobody will follow this.

1 Like

1 Like

Lmao excuse me

Why do you think this

I would ether litten into the sun why do you think he has plot armor from kingmaker from me of all people idgi

1 Like

i think lol has continued posting towny btw
might move him up to the lime greens in my list but i’m lazy

Oh Intresting

you have to ask it to pick from 3 names

1 Like

Very cool indeed

She said she wanted to play on FoL more I’ll get her into some games

1 Like

Cool friendly dope as fuck low activity

1 Like

Achro you’ve seen me fight for things I believe in you know I won’t back down lol