Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I don’t need you to teach me anything unless I ask, but I appreciate the support.

Litten does not shade his partners like he has Leafia.

You literally cannot find a scum game on record of him ever doing it.

3 Likes

There’s always a first time for everything, that said you might be right if he’s never done it before, the point is that I’m confident on the Leafia flip and Litten isn’t at danger for now so I don’t need to worry about this yet

Well not to be pointed or anything but you did say you had no idea what was going on and your best lead so far is to examine likes on a post which is iffy at best.

Seemed like you could use the help.

Sure.

So, let’s imagine a world where you are right on Leafia and I am right on Litten and I am town, who benefits from Leafia seemingly being willing to die?

They’ve been spouting a bunch of stuff that makes zero sense for me so it’s not impossible tbh

yeah I’m throwing out my reads this game isn’t easy lol

Doodleshy has been extremely towny recently too, with the whole comedian thing and FOS on achro imo

Wolves accept Leafia is a busted slot, they don’t wanna keep risking D1 so Leafia just takes the bullet

@Litten If you don’t decide who we’re killing soon I’m voting you

Do you not find it worrisome that Leafia has literally never done that as scum before? Now of all games she decides to just self-immolate by requesting votes on herself (at the time she voted herself I think she had 2 votes)

2 Likes

I believe I don’t need to answer this anymore, though like I said I’m not dead set on that team yet. I’m pretty dead set on Leafia though

The problem is that I never asked for any. I understand the sentiment, believe me I see it often. But I never asked for it, so let’s just leave it there. It’s a personal thing.

What does this mean?

2 Likes

Finger of suspicion, like you’re kind of interrogating someone or expressing suspicion on them that hasn’t necessarily culminated in a fully formed wolfread

1 Like

Ah, thanks!

1 Like

VC

Leafia (5): Arctic, Leafia, Achromatic, tutuu, Demisha
Drinks (2): Etha, Doodleshy
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Doodleshy (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Zenon, Magnus, Litten, Drinks, MerpyDerpy

~Ignis

1 Like

I feel like someone just flipped a switch in my head and I went from thinking this game would be smooth sailing to one paranoid mf

2 Likes

Was that me? Sorry about that.

(not really)

I have that effect on people.

It was Demisha posting towny, Doodle posting towny, both of them expressing sus on you, me thinking about that, so eh kinda but not really

Where do you think was the tipping point for this?