Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

It!s a sample size of one.

You read through Starcraft Overhaul, didn’t you?
What did you get from Zorvo’s ISO?

Making a Second Thread to attempt to fix some issues, we’ll attempt to move posts, please wait to post until we say we’re ready.

2 Likes

Seeing the split… yeah, this was purely to say you and Zorvo voting each other can’t end the game.
@MerpyDerpy you here?

You are good to continue posting

1 Like

Oh sorry yes. Was confused by the interruption

1 Like

I’m sorry what?

What?

Didn’t you just say you were the most town read or some shit as a defence why you think you shouldn’t be voted?

Are you the least villagery, though?
What makes you the least townread from your perspective? Globally or just between us three, what did you mean by it?

If Starcraft was the wolf game, then yes, that is the one I skimmed. I noticed that Zorvo seemed to have similar trigger-happy voting habit which scared me. However, the sudden determination spike from Zorvo today was different than in Starcraft (I did point this out earlier when Zorvo did this as well). At least from what I saw, Zorvo didn’t do that in Starcraft

1 Like

Basically, what I am saying is that the sudden determination wasn’t a part of Zorvo’s wolf game. Could it be sudden determination to just want to win the game as wolf? It’s possible. I’m not sure. It’s still a notable difference regardless

As I mentioned previously, you could argue either side with the change in playstyle

Would you both be around in an hour?

Yes. Although I am tired, I want to make sure I am here for the vote :yawning_face:

You’re right it doesn’t outweigh what you have done but I wouldn’t say “towngame”

Both you and Merpy have both played very Townie but one of you is a wolf.
So I do look at everything throughout the game and I can honestly see it going either way but I’m honestly leaning the wolf being you.
Merpy today has given me more things that I felt makes them town then you have.
Sure one day doesn’t account for everything that has happened but look at what has happened, both you and Merpy have both been Townie.

You act like I should only focus on the past.

Well no, I am gonna focus on right now.
I NEED to make the town find me today and I NEED to vote the wolf with them.

Regardless how the wolf played, because I’ll be honest regardless who the wolf is I KNOW they have had one heck of a game because you both played well for whoever one of you is the wolf.

So stop leaning on like this day doesn’t matter or that people be thinking this is the only day that matters.

I have looked at the other days, I acknowledge what both of you have done in this game up to this point.

But today, based on what was said and reactions. I believe the town here is Merpy.

I don’t believe you could completely disregard six days of content to say “this player feels more pure than you, disregarding associations and meta and whatever else”, Zorvo. Yes, it’s a fact that a wolf is between the three of us. However, it is resolutely not me, it can’t be me because literally nothing points to it.

I don’t do this.
Do I brag about stuff? Sure.
Do I buss players? Sure.

But I don’t do this as a wolf to win.
I don’t go to this extent as a wolf.
I make a difference play, I would have killed Magnus.

I FELT THIS TOO!

1 Like

That’s what I thought too. That’s why I was rlly skeptical of the night kill. Again, it’s possible that you double bluffed, but I wouldn’t have batted an eye if Magnus died. In other words, I wouldn’t think you were wolf if Magnus died