Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Like it just feels straight wolfy to me

Like did the final vote I mean

1 Like

Hereā€™s how I usually think about Zorvo:
He plays the game as if itā€™s all on him. Heā€™ll vote players as reactions, heā€™ll vote players he decided to suspect against consensus, heā€™ll change his vote just as quickly. That has not bothered me on its own.

I get what youā€™re saying.

I rlly have paranoia about Zorvo voting first. Iā€™m still under the impression that you will instantly vote me if Zorvo votes me ;-;

Are you like absolutely certain that Zorvo is town?

If I were absolutely certain of anything, I would have voted already. Merpy, I wanted to be kingmaker because I trust myself to take things slow. Even if I were evil, I wouldnā€™t pounce after this game.

Eeeeeeee idkkkk ;-;

I should rlly follow the evidence I have, but I am just hesitating. It like doesnā€™t feel right

The lack of evidence against you feels almost too perfect, Magnus. Thatā€™s what scares me

Like I had my big fuck ups this game. I said that Arctic and Zenon were wolves at my peak paranoia stage, and Zorvo also had their ups and downs in deductions. Meanwhile, I feel like you were very accurate on things for the most part. Itā€™s scary. Idk if it makes you wolf, but it is scary for me to see

Iā€™m sorry if this sounds like a silly point, but I think this is the root of my hesitation

1 Like

Hereā€™s what Iā€™m referring to, about quickvoting in ELO. I think this was in response to one of his suspects dying at night, and yet it doesnā€™t really compare to this game.
Thatā€™s one of the flags, but it isnā€™t tangible.

Imagine accusing someone of murder because thereā€™s no evidence against them.
Donā€™t worry, that isnā€™t an apt comparison. Without fail, Iā€™m pretty sure everyone has townread me this game, and yet I havenā€™t been threatening enough to die. I canā€™t claim individual credit over either wolf flip. Itā€™s fine, and yet I feel like calling it a ā€œcoinflipā€ against me sorta discredits all that.

Iā€™m very sorry, but Iā€™m not sure what argument youā€™re trying to make. Could be me being tired. Are you saying that Zorvo normally quickvotes? Also, what does ELO mean?

It sounds silly, but I feel like it could be possible. If you are wolf and have all the answers, you can bus your teammates with 100% accuracy bc you have the info. This would make it so you have no evidence trail

ELO is the point where an incorrect execution loses the game. Zorvo historically quickvotes in these scenarios from what I can tell, and sitting back while town feeds on itself is what he did in Starcraft. His self-defence more closely approximates what Iā€™d expect of his towngame, although I canā€™t cite specific examples.

So are you suggesting that him sitting back and letting us talk is a more wolfy tactic? I just want to make sure weā€™re on the same page

Also, thank you for explaining ELO!

1 Like

If I wanted to buss my teammates for credit, why wouldnā€™t I have voted Etha sooner on D2, or Lol sooner on D4? Even if I hadnā€™t wanted to look overly informed. It would also be a complete 180 from my usual wolf game, but ignoring meta there were other things I couldā€™ve done.
Let alone trying to kill Doodleshy yesterday or anything, I feel like Iā€™ve made sensical decisions this game.