Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

If Magnus killed you instead of Demi

I always vote Demi

If Merpy had died last night, Zorvo is always executed today. Thatā€™s just what happens.

VOTE: Zorvo.
I was never voting first, for the record.

Oh I see

I hate this pressure ;-;

Here was Demishaā€™s legacy.

Iā€™m planning to head off in a minute anyway.

Demi or Me.
Likely Demi because I probably would have voted first but Demi did say they were gonna make the first vote so yeah it could have been me.

Regardless you would have won if you killed Merpy.

I think I have to follow the evidenceā€¦Zorvoā€¦Iā€™m so sorry

I was never voting Demisha and you voting them forces Demisha to return a vote. If I had died last night, you still wouldā€™ve been executed today.

Take a breather.

Iā€™m like hard hesitating REEEEEEEEEEEE

I have something to say in regards to Merpyā€™s behaviour this game, though.

Iā€™m honestly gonna be completely honest with you Magnus.

Before Merpy showed me today that they are the town, I already said before I was probably not gonna vote you.

I had similar thoughts to that of Demi, I didnā€™t think you were wolf, I didnā€™t think you would buss as much as you did, I didnā€™t think you would make a play like that and your posts were relatively Townie.

I still have tomorrow, right? I think Iā€™m going to step away from thread to reflect. Ig that gives you guys time to build a case. Iā€™m sorry to leave you all in suspense

1 Like

PLEASE LISTEM

Zorvo, since you wonā€™t be here tomorrow, try and leave yourself a good defense now

It gives me time to walk home, Iā€™m alright with that.

I will review them tomorrow and decide then. Again, very sorry! I think vote ends at 9 PM EST, right?