Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Relatively towny compared to what?

PLEASE.

Magnus has played fucking good.

Better than me, they was so Townie no one in this game really accused him.

But they ARE the wolf, I mechanically know this to be true now.

I am offended. They.

Have a good night to you both, Iā€™m gonna walk home. Good luck to you both, yeah. I didnā€™t ask for this.

1 Like

Well you have done stuff that were good looks for you.
You have even vibed with me during this game and it felt Townie.

But in the end it came down to today and today I felt Merpy was the pure one over you.

FUCK me, I talk so damn fast Iā€™m sorry

I can try to see if I can be around tomorrow but Iā€™m not sure.

Just remember everything I have said today.
I wonā€™t blame you if you do end up voting me because at least I know I voted correctly in the end.

But it would be nice for your first game here for us to have an epic town victory and take down deep wolf Magnus.
THEY have had an outstanding game and bussed real well.

If you also wish to check, I didnā€™t bring this up earlier because I couldnā€™t find the quote.

But there was a part where I even told Magnus that if they are a wolf he probably just always wins.
So I think knowing that I said this, Magnus probably had plans to bring me into F3 from that point.

Just like how I ā€œbetrayedā€ lol as he called it I have ā€œbetrayedā€ Magnus and went against my own words.

Dude I did it again, FUCK me.

Itā€™s so hard for me to call someone by a pronoun if they had a different one in the past.

Iā€™m so sorry Magnus. Iā€™m really trying to get better at the pronoun thing. Please donā€™t take it personally.

1 Like

As for cases Merpy I am sorry but Magnus could easily make some shit up as they can easily find more evidence against me then I can them.
I have fucking over 2000 posts so Magnus also has a big advantage at that.
If you have any questions I will respond but I canā€™t even argue Magnus for most of this game has been acting very townie.

I also canā€™t remember the keyword or post but there was a post where I brought up basically Magnus didnā€™t receive that much attention and they should be receiving more attention or whatever.

Like instead of a case just ask me for something specific.

Also want to add when Magnus said they didnā€™t have any plans to vote first, they never actually mentioned it.

And when I posted about me voting first they could have commented on it but instead they decided to shade me for me wanting to vote first.

Another thing is they kept talking about how it should be obvious there town and where they are probably gonna vote, which indirectly implied they DID have potential intent to vote first so them saying they were never gonna vote first is just shown as a lie.

@MerpyDerpy
As you can see the wolf lied and you can read what Magnus has posted today and you can see that they hadnā€™t said or implied anything about not voting first but rather showed signs of potentially voting first.
They were even trying to say that I should consult them before I vote them and whatever but this happened after my interaction with you Merpy where I started leaning you as the town.
They were even saying who they were likely gonna vote, implying they had plan to make the vote but they were expecting me and you to just cross vote.

Also after seeing this and then seeing some more pure posts from you Merpy was the reason I went for it and voted Magnus.

When they said this, it was clear they desperately wanted us to cross vote.
Using the thread 2 as an excuse to say voting us wonā€™t end the game and one of us is a wolf.

This felt wolf motivated to me and thatā€™s when I was on the verge of voting Magnus and then as I said when you made some more posts like the following:

I was having way too much of a Mind Meld with you, I have had multiple Mind Melds with you all day today.
At that point I just went with the Magnus vote and hoped I got it right, which I did.

This was like, during day 2, 3 or 4.
I donā€™t remember the exact day.

(Iā€™m not really offended, I just said that to be funny.)

Ah ok

1 Like

Damn man this is gonna be difficult to beat you.
You deep wolfed so damn well.
I even told you mid game I believe that if your a wolf you did amazing.
Iā€™m just glad I voted right on you, rather if Merpy finds you or not itā€™s whatever.
I wonā€™t even be mad losing to you.

I mean I never directly found you.
I just voted you because I believed Merpy was town and that would mean you would be the wolf and you are.

As my Mentor Litten told me: Look for the Town and you can find the wolf from there.

Plus there have been parts today that I felt was you using wolf agenda and I didnā€™t find you genuine or pure like I did with Merpy.

Hi Zorvo. I would appreciate if you could cite any specific examples of me ā€œpushing agendaā€, because this push generally feels unsubstantiated. I feel like this needs to be a pride push? I donā€™t know.