Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Nah I just didn’t know what you meant lol. Soy estupida XD

1 Like

Basically.

Because look at Magnus.

Look at my ISO and Yours.

What would you do.

Fuck I am worse, wtf am I suppose to do with my 2000 post ISO, can’t do much in terms of evidence.

So are you saying what would I do if I was literally you in this scenario (like dealing with your posts), or do you mean if I was myself but in your shoes?

Anyway, I’m going to look into Zorvo / Etha interactions, just to get a grasp of how this game ran behind the scenes.

Basically, what i am asking is do I have to argue my case while being incriminated by the evidence in your posts, or is it my own posts?

If you voted Magnus instead of me and I still wasn’t sure on you.

What would you do?

This also still isn’t the same scenario because my ISO looks worse then yours.

I don’t think that’ll be necessary. I feel as though I’m dragging this game on longer than I should

You’re not dragging this game on, I need to continue to convince you.
Magnus wolf wins if you vote me.

Why wouldn’t wolves kill correct players, from your perspective?

To be fair, you had a whole day to convince me, but I don’t feel much different. I’m very sorry

It’s fun though.

1 Like

PLEASE

Do you want me to not vote now?

You can vote whenever you wish.

I don’t do the shit I’ve done as a wolf.

Please listen to Kiiruma.

Listen please

But don’t you know Zorvo is a wolf? Why would you want me to wait if you knew I made the right decision?

I know the evidence is against me, I am also never this desperate as a wolf, I wouldn’t be doing this right now as a wolf.

I know you don’t know this but please trust me

Because bringing past questions or forgotten statements to light is a good practice for improvement.

Good answer. If I didn’t like your answer, I would’ve voted you there tbh. I feel like your response could’ve been interpreted as wolfy playfulness

1 Like