Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Magnus you were fucking amazing wolf play.

1 Like

Lol I bet it was. I had a full 180 in my logic XD

1 Like

You did great Magnus.
No lie.

@Zorvo

great f3, now lets work on days 1-6. Fantastic effort in f3. Amazing. Beautiful. Weā€™ve got to get you to do less in earlier days.

@MerpyDerpy Thatā€™s my new favorite mafia player. Merpy stonks have made me a mafia billionaire

7 Likes

My 0% Mafia winrate continues.

5 Likes

Merpy should be nominated as best new player of the year tbh.

2 Likes

Lmao plz donā€™t do that xD

2 Likes

ITS TRUE THO

When the player youā€™re opposing is polarised.

5 Likes

Zirbo shadow underrated player

5 Likes

Wait is it rlly 0%? Iā€™m so sorry I sniped that from you ;-;

3 Likes

youā€™re probably hurting rn and the town hype probably makes it worse but you should know that you did one of the best jobs iā€™ve seen playing this game in terms of leaving behind basically no evidence to find you with and had things gone infinitesimally different this win was yours

2 Likes

Magnus, you played incredibly

3 Likes

(I really wanted Merpy alive in F3.)

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

Great Job Magnus!

In scumchat I was rooting for town.

4 Likes

INSANE PERFORMANCE

GOOD JOB EVERYONE

1 Like

When you said ā€œI have been delaying it too longā€ i was sure that it was over. yet you somehow pulled off the biggest turnaround ever. well done

also @Zorvo seriously that was so incredible. Super masterfully played and had you not identified merpy as town, fought like you did, clawed your way back, and brought up the point about the wolf interactions with magnus, town loses this game. That was genuinely such a fucking incredible f3 performance. You should be very very proud of yourself for how you played.

2 Likes

<3
please discuss EOD Time with me next time if you canā€™t show up to every e/sod :sob:

1 Like