Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

So was your claim that you would kill me in F3 false?

I killed Tutuu and Zenon when I did because I wanted to kill stall so I only needed to justify surviving a single night.

yeah i was gonna do this lol

ftr magnus if not for wolf interactions with you you still probably win the game even despite the monster f3 performances. Which is pretty out of your control.

Yeah fantastic job to Magnus! Holy crap that was crazy. Even after seeing you flip wolf, I couldn’t find the signs of it. I had to resort to reading into the other wolves

2 Likes

Nice job to you too, Zorvo!

1 Like

you felt kinda dead inside so this doesn’t surprise me lol but i think that could have factored into the outcome

Thanks!
I tried my best I could to make you see I am town and I am glad you found me!

magnus was hard to find
in particular, the reason Zorvo found magnus was the fact that you were town
iirc

why is this, then?

You did great being genuine and pure during the F3.
Good Job!

I will say, Magnus: Why did you have me wait when you did? There’s a good chance I would’ve voted Zorvo in that moment bc I didn’t think to read into the other wolves

3 Likes

All part of your teachings master.

1 Like

I thought I could win against any F3, but this one felt the least close.

I was planning on killing Zorvo before you started pushing him yesterday, because then I couldn’t justify it. That’s the reason why I pushed Doodleshy, so I could leave myself an opening kill last night.

Clearly I didn’t kill you, but it was a consideration. I just didn’t want to, though.

If yall have any notes for me in terms of hosting please DM me, there were definitely some bumps and some places I didn’t know what to do but I hope you all still enjoyed the game!

1 Like

i don’t have memory of this

i practically thought the game was over when she didn’t die

i will assume I said enlightening things

I always sound dead inside. I can’t help it.

Lmao aw I appreciate that. Thank you! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes