Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

this was my biggest question aswell because game seemed all but decided. I was still uninformed at that point and i didn’t see that ever coming from town.

magnus was my guest for last maf since f5 but that was imho the wolfiest thing they had done all game and i do wonder where that came from

1 Like

Because I wanted to have a nail-biting finish.

1 Like

this is one of my top 3 F3s i’ve ever watched tbh, the amount of effort everyone put in to get the win was crazy and both villagers were considering both sides fairly and doing due diligence on everything while the wolf was keeping them at bay and the fact merpy didn’t make it clear who they were voting made the hype in spec chat so much more fun for me as an adrenaline junkie lol

6 Likes

Where’s that thing I asked for Atlas?

i loved that i could claim my flavor ive never been able to claim my flavor before in all these years that was so freeing

1 Like

Yeah I feel like if Magnus was town, they wouldn’t want to stop me from pushing bc they would know it is right. That statement just didn’t sit right with me

This is my top 1 F3s i’ve ever watched. this is my favorite f3. #1 numero uno

2 Likes

I only bussed because Lol told me to, for the record.

1 Like

honestly? fuck it same

1 Like

how about this
“he who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence”
i could also go and quote all the times you didn’t get magnus’ pronouns right, if you want another quote

1 Like

anyway, im proud of you, zirbo
good job

I was really really excited when you asked that. It was all but over and I was screamin in specchat about it and then you did this

2 Likes

I just thought she deserved it.

I’m glad you guys had fun with it! Despite the stress, this was a rlly fun F3! I’m very happy that this was my first F3

7 Likes

didn’t you have enough belief that killing her would lead to a near-snapvote from zibo?

Dawg u gotta read specchat we were insanely hyped up about it lol

1 Like

Yeah sure I’ll try to find it. Is it a Discord server?

yeah

I didn’t think about Zorvo snap-voting Demisha, and I couldn’t justify surviving over Merpy. Killing Demisha is more of a “why did Demisha die” rather than “why did Magnus survive” question, and that I could justify.

1 Like

here

2 Likes