Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

court is literally just mafia with a lot more mechanics and way harder to understand the rules, except in this case wolfclaiming has a lot worse consequences

2 Likes

arctic made the same point in specchat and i had to give a nod to that game lolā€¦ mountainous 15er will always be a beauty

1 Like

what happens if you get modkilled irl

what happens when you replace out irl

2 Likes

Chloe
an urban area that has a name, defined boundaries, and local government, and that is generally larger than a village and smaller than a city.

4 Likes

disbarment (better call saul reference)

lawyers replace out all the time too

1 Like

oh my god did you guys go thru her iso in that game in spec chat

did you tell all the stories of that game im kinda sad i missed that

almost every time iā€™ve made a forced town case like that on someone on day 1 theyā€™ve been a wolf and iā€™m not tripping because litten said the same thing

2 Likes

no it was a very brief mention i only talked about ā€œkatze is mafia because of SCIENCEā€ā€¦ i dont think there are that many people nowadays who hold that game so close to their heart unfortunately

1 Like

that f5 was really me, kat, tan, datbird, and PRIESTESSā€¦ what a game lol

2 Likes

thats depressing given that game had like 25 players if you count the hydras and replacements

it is probably still my single favorite mafia game ive ever played

1 Like

with how careless litten was with almost dying this game this has to be him in real life court

1 Like

it was such an incredible game :^) literal peak oldfolā€¦ if any game was gonna surpass this one as ā€œThe Mountainous Gameā€ iā€™m glad itā€™s one where zorvo clutched an insane f3

3 Likes

me: ā€œIā€™m going to host a mountainous game as my first game, itā€™ll be easy because there are basically no actions to deal withā€

eight people: replace out

9 Likes

me: accidentally schedules EoD for 4 AM

2 Likes

ā€œI canā€™t lock thread, iā€™m not modā€

ā€œbecome modā€

3 Likes

i thought it was only 7 replacements

I think it was eight but one of them got executed the same day and one of them was part of a hydra so I just declared that Luxy was by himself now

2 Likes

but maybe Iā€™m misremembering

oh i just wanted to say ā€œonly 7 replacementsā€ altho i do vaguely think it was 7 instead of 8

tbh its ur fault for allowing hydras

1 Like