Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

yeah fol is amazing im sticking around for sure!

5 Likes

yayyyyyyyyyy more games with tutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

JOIN THE NEW ONE

That was this game.

2 Likes

lemme see

lmao it actually was

2 Likes

Does this still apply?

anyway thanks for the game @hosts

also i hope the dangan werewolf crew sticks around all of u guys are chill and wholesome, playing with a bunch of new people can be scary but u guys were a treat

3 Likes

i decided no because there’s a rule that you can’t post after requesting a sub out but i’m kinda curious what avatar he wanted to give me was

1 Like

technically eevee lost this bet coz he said removed from the realm of living - die - and arctic died before magnus. eevee didnt die, magnus became eevee

1 Like

this is the canon reason

1 Like

1 Like

it’s ambiguous though i lean towards “eevee loses” because it is an incredibly angley post and people angleread the slot town because of it

1 Like

i confirm i also angleshot magnus town because of it lol but my bad for being so loose with my angly reads

note: no ragrets for making angley reads

but i regret making BAD angley reads

yah obviously you shouldn’t angleread but, like, you also shouldn’t make posts that directly relate to your imminent replace out.

1 Like

My personal interperetation is that it doesn’t even apply at all to forum mafia it’s just a bet on who literally dies first. In each of their wills they have to decide what the other person’s avatar will be once they die

3 Likes
3 Likes

for me its never a choice once i get it in my head i cant forget it or ignore it, i dont have the mental gymnastics to just forget something :sweat_smile:

so to me its more like “you should never reveal your anglereads” but yeah i could never not angleread

1 Like

well yeah, it’s the exact reason that lawyers can be held in contempt of court if they say something they know is gonna be struck from the records but they want the jury to hear it anyways. the jury can’t just un-hear it

1 Like

omfg real life court has angleshoot rules too???

1 Like

im not sure if im happy or sad that the last FoL mountainous townwin is no longer That One Game because that game was truly legendary legendary

and this one had anime flavor

1 Like