My perception of FoLer Movie Archetypes

I used to always say I’d take mind reading. It’d ruin mafia games for me. I think I would still want it very badly. Teleportation would probably be most practically useful, though. Like, incredibly incredibly practically useful.

2 Likes

Amplify sound to ear crushing noises except this is completely random

1 Like

I like electromagnetism manipulation as an idea.

1 Like

Invisibility is flawed because it’s actively harmful to the user without additional conditions.

1 Like

I would never have to fucking commute again. You know how much money you can save with teleportation? On rent? I can live wheever the fuck I want, work wherever the fuck I want, talk to whoever the fuck I want. I can obtain anything. Deliver anything. Visit anyone.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the technicalities of “light can’t hit your retinas! your clothes are still visible!”, those are usually assumed.

2 Likes

Imagine walking and you hear this massive sound and you can’t see anything
And j have to wear something they blocks noise s I don’t know if I’m being sneaky or not

If if it is automatic yeah
i would assume I have the power to go invisible

i would also take teleportation provided i also have a secondary condition (or power, if necessary) to never teleport inside an object or person. that can get messy. i’d have to find isolated spaces to teleport to anyway so the government doesn’t try to experiment on me actually i think i’m convincing myself out of teleportation being a good power. still immensely useful though

1 Like

I like the concept of not knowing if you are being sneaky or you are breaking peoples ear drums when going invisible

First thing I’m doing is going to Italy and buying a fuckton of limoncello. The second thing I’m doing is I haven’t planned a second thing

1 Like

Teleportation wouldn’t work for me because it’s too spooky

1 Like

Yeah like obviously you need secondary powers to not teleport inside things, to not be fucked by the movement of the earth, that’s technicalities. It’s the spirit of the thing. The government can experiment on you you can just teleport away

1 Like

Like you can accidentally teleport in on things you shouldn’t for certain but that is solved easily by having Manners

you are already going at the speed of earth so just imagine teleportation as you mentally going quicker to a destination

Can I propose a superior alternative to invisibility?

Sure

I HAVE A LONG DISTANCE GIRLFRIEND I FORGOT . for a moment. I HAVE A SECOND THING PLANNED

3 Likes

if you teleport into an object you take 1d10 damage and are ejected out the nearest side

1 Like

Sorry Jade tasty lemon beverage comes first

1 Like