N.1 Returns

Still seeking a co-host for Airlock 2 and Ritual Mafia 5 btw

1 Like

Alice sounds like a good person.

1 Like

Oh wait I think I met Alice once.

They kept spamming “Killers are the real innocents” over and over again.
I laughed. She got replaced from the game.

2 Likes

Considering.

2 Likes

RM5… whoah momma. i love ritual mafia. def dont have time to cohost but i will gladly spec

I don’t remember any burnt bridges, but I kind of lurk these days because my life has gotten so much busier this past year. I’m basically saying don’t ever feel obligated to play if you can’t. I’ll probably pop in for occasional games, but life comes at you fast. It’s nice to see you back on the site though.

3 Likes

Ayooo Maxwell? I rember, mainly from Neut Showdown 2 and I’m sure there was another game you were fairly new in, to do with gambling I think?

I recently returned here myself, welcome back, in whichever form that takes you!

2 Likes

A more complete update will be given as promised, but I wish to make a long and convoluted one and I sent a DM to Chloe and Arete requesting assistance about this.

What I will say right now is that the journey I’ve been on from when I left the forum to today is really complicated but has taken me to the very depths of despair and back again, to the point that thricely physically, mentally, and emotionally, I have never felt stronger as a warrior than I do today. Now especially, even much more so than a month ago; although I’m going to wait to explain why that is for now.

Also I will say that I’ve started running shifts by myself at work and it is going really well. Last night was an incredibly exciting shift where we got a lot of cleaning done and made a lot of money under intense pressure.

Finally I can say that I am going back to school in august to finish my degree in mechanical engineering. I’m going to do that and work both part time for 3-4 years (I could finish my degree in two full time but don’t want to). I love my job more than anything and I plan to stay there full time when I graduate, but I need to go back to school this year because I love learning and don’t want to risk forgetting all the physics and calculus I took 4-6 years ago, before I started my job.

I opened up to my boss about this and she has been super accomodating. The plan is to get all my lectures on the same days so that the other days, I can run overnight shift.

8 Likes

sounds awesome, glad to hear you’re in a spot where you feel comfortable finishing out your education - I know that’s something that always meant a lot to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

fol player leaves the site
life drastically improves

what could this mean

2 Likes

I reject this premise absolutely.
I need to work something out with Arete and Chloe before I can tell the full story, but I can say that after I left the forum, things got much, much worse for me, for years, before they got any better.

Oh yeah also I went out for lunch with Arete on Saturday. They are very friendly and a great conversationalist.

5 Likes

One more thing: eevee and I are still working on our rolemadness game. It’s a great deal more ambitious than Insurgency was. He still has to finish playing through the games so it’s hard to say when we’ll have it ready for review, but we have very grand plans in store, so anyone who cares, get hype, I guess.

2 Likes

Eevee games are always exciting

1 Like

big downside to being in the middle of a desert is nobody here is close to me anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So I’ve made a discord server where I plan to discuss how my life progressed from January 2020 to now, in great detail.

I will edit out names and other sensitive personal details but I will be discussing several dark and NSFW topics in there so if you’re interested in hearing what happened for me in more detail, please create a PT with Chloe and Arete and they will vet you for me (i.e. are you of age and can you be trusted to be responsible with such topics).

The plan is to cover about three months per week but this may slow down or speed up at points, depending on how eventful a particular quarter was for me and how busy I am that week.

I know that most people are very busy these days but for anyone who is interested, I consider it to be an enthralling and exciting story with many twists and turns.

Thank you and hope you all are doing great as well! :smile:

3 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

Sorry this is not actually true – the later it gets the more complicated my life becomes and the slower the story will progress temporally

1 Like

But yeah I’m probably done with this thread now – This school thing which I feared might have caused friction at work and another intense matter (which caused me more anxiety over the past two months than ever before) which I will discuss in the private server are now both totally resolved

3 Likes

I’m stronger and faster than ever. I do need to brush up on my physics and calculus but focus wise i feel sharper than ever also. I’ve found a new clocktower group right by me that meets every month. And I still have chronic insomnia but I now have my medication regiment down to a T so that I can sleep well every day at whichever time period I need, which is awesome.

3 Likes

clocktower moment

1 Like