Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

That’s why I find it a bit weird and concerning that it seems to me that Ice is trying to make it look AI. Not sure what it means just yet though, but I think some pressure could yeild some answers.

VOTE: Ice

At least we are cooking with a little bit of oil now for the day. Hopefully we can get more meaningful content to be better informed.

2 Likes

Yes. I think that’ll be very helpful. What are your current reads Achro?

Oh man I forgot about this game

Did I miss the deadline? Is there a deadline?

I hope I didn’t accidentally join a week long game.

Litten - seems full of zeal, 100% going to be night killed first 3 nights if town if not be very worried he is 2021 scum player of the year for a reason. But i like his content today a ton. Town.
Hazard - my strongest of my 3 meta reads. He comes off very similar to last game
Eliza - light tone read of town atm. She seems genuine in her commentary
Leafia - ehh nothing big either way
Jake - lack of content and jokey start is jarring compared to last game
Bean - a mystery
Kiiruma - outside his scum meta but needs more content
Gorta/luce - town for objectively dumb reasons but subjectively i like my read
Icet - i like their approach in a vacuum but i will hedge because they are apparently a good player
Creature - mostly ???
Wiz - eh appreciated that he engaged with me on my town reads. Mixed feelings though
Stew - afk?
Gar - slight town read for repeating kii’s tact of town reading me last game when he knows that doesnt work

1 Like

Yup. Game is over. Town won so you, Jake, and Garfooled lost.

Alright lol I’ve decided I don’t want cheap townreads anymore

but I think I am pretty easy to read once you know how I play as wolf

Though yeah volume tell no longer applies (at least not so much)

IDK what Hazard is saying but I suck at this game

1 Like

Very slight townlean for this reaction honestly. I know it sucks, but deal with it.

doesnt change my argument that theyre all scummy / flipping scum

Why are we wagoning Iceet?

Thanks Achro. That helps a bit in helping me to read you a bit better. You seem villagery enough for now I guess, but you’ll have to sell me on Jake.

we arent wagoning me

Just saw a vote on you, remembered there were other votes on you previously and wanted to know why.

Leafia says it’s for pressure

Well atm the sell is jake was more jokey to start than last game as town which i think can be a sign of scum being nervous and he jas not produced any content so far whereas last game i liked se of his early content.

Its not a bulletproof case but its where i am at

Pressure to help read hkm better by seeing how he reacts mainly.