Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

ok nvm hi Eliza

1 Like

Yes that was obvious when you had the expectation of eliza doing a lot day 1.

(Sorry eliza)

Anyway the last person who put me as town day 1 as scum almost got killed and had to bus their anti claim to get me to back off

2 Likes

:skull:

In my 2 extremely fruity Forum games, people have died for memeing. Day 1 memes do NOT exist.

Memes are an EXCUSE. Do you know who else wants to meme?!? The Mafia. They want to meme to look more like Town and to get away with performing scummy things. As I said before, memes do NOT exist, + self voting does NOT exist in all my games of Forum Mafia. The rules for some games literally say: If you self vote you are a beta-cuck.

I donā€™t town read 12/15 people but I can see most of the town being town and statistically speaking you have a chance of flipping Mafia thatā€™s decent for Day 1.

Statistically there is a Mafia in the race 1 joiners and the others feel more Towny then you did.

:skull:

Mate whenever i am evil and your good. You fucking terrify me

So youā€™re admitting to being Evil?!?

Dont take my words out of context you know what i mean XD.

I am just saying you are a really good town player. 3/4 games you had the solve town just didnt follow through

I hope Iā€™m a good town player

Anyway i glanced back over at the last game where jake was town and while i give leeway for him being weird in his intro him not doing a lick since is different from last game.

VOTE: jakethewolfie

So icet may have been onto something there.

1 Like

this reads like a copypasta

1 Like

personally i find it very funny

Memes are an EXCUSE. Do you know who else wants to meme?!? The Mafia. They want to meme to look more like Town and to get away with performing scummy things. As I said before, memes do NOT exist, + self voting does NOT exist in all my games of Forum Mafia. The rules for some games literally say: If you self vote you are a beta-cuck.

1 Like

Jake producing no content and letting a self vote sit on him for over half a day feels very offputting tbh

@JakeTheWolfie wake up

1 Like

Do you town read Jake or is this a case of Mafia TMIing someone flipping town

true

not actually
I havenā€™t read most of his posts

i just think his self-vote is very explainable
considering itā€™s jake

join the wagon

3 Likes

You do realize we have three scum and not 5, right?

Getting a slightly wolfy vibe from this. Possible attempt to shade Jake?