Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

can lemons regenerate braincells?
I need a few more

1 Like

You know what, I feel your pain. I’ve been Mafia twice in the last eight months.

1 Like

oh wow

The brain can make thousands of new neurons every day and maintains this ability well into old age . By the time you turn 50, you will have replaced the original neurons in your hippocampus, your brain’s “memory center,” with all new neurons!

1 Like

We can see you in the morning.

1 Like

I have definitely learnt this
just forgot it

1 Like

Alright, after Hazard’s kill, I kinda side eye Magnus because it could be an attempt to clear themselves by saying “hey I was already scum reading him why would I kill him?”.

Also, because the point where we are at the game I’m forced to be sus of Lucifer, gar and lemon as well. I don’t trust anyone except Gorta.

I mean, yeah? If I’m evil, given what I said after Hazard’s death, that’s exactly what I would have to be doing here. It’s not an uncommon trick. You are entirely valid for recognising this as a scumtell, because it is for a lot of people.

@WizKvothe if you’re still around, I’m up to real time with you. I had a couple questions.
You’ve expressed that you don’t trust anyone except Gorta, presumably because he’s been cleared. This is, in my opinion, a mistake because it suggests you haven’t formed any confident social reads. If you had to place your trust in one other person, who would it be?

@Garfooled Mafia items aren’t shared.

I think If I have to trust one more it would be lemon because I think they have done enough of the solvy thing which makes me trust them a bit.

Also, I said I don’t trust anyone in general because at this point anyone could be a wolf.

That being said, I have certain questions too to figure out the problem

First to, @LuciferChaos I guess you never said whom did you motion detect last phase, can you tell us who that was?

Second to @Lemonfairy I see your presence a little less as compared to early game, is there a reason you mentioned for this which I’m missing?

How do you know that?

these are both bad reasons to trust someone unconditionally

the garfooled reasoning is a bit better than the Magnus reasoning because Magnus can solve as a wolf

I asked the hosts whether items could be shared between Mafia when Garfooled freaked out earlier.

Anyone can solve as a wolf.

Maybe I’m missing something but was it gar or kiruma who mech outed Eliza? I thought it was kiru because of which they were even being pushed by icet and lemon.

exactly why it’s bad reasoning

1 Like

Garfooled claimed failing to heal Litten the night he died, which incriminated Eliza because she also had an item. After going silent for a while, she returned and claimed to roleblock Gar, which opened the door for them to both be Town… except she was executed anyway.

Day 6 VC 1.0

Not Voting (6): Garfooled, Magnus, Gorta, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos

If a person seems to be solving in a genuine and honest manner, then it’s not a bad reason to trust someone. I assumed that was Lemon’s point.