Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I‘ve been criticised for playing like I think I’m unkillable, but I was just right.
What happened here?

Do you think Lucifer kills Hazard there if Hazard is their biggest advocate?

I will always SR u because u play like that

Because I played like that as Inquisitor (I think)

idk tbh
it’s kind of WIFOM

we said the same thing about Kiiruma, otherwise I think Lucifer would have been voted out already

I also find it hard to look outside of Magnus/Lucifer without completely succumbing to high levels of paranoia and tinfoil

1. It felt like a compelling reason so I stopped searching their ISO. I’ll still go play Devil’s Advocate for them, because Lucifer feels good, but I’ll bring something better up.
  2. I lied earlier. I didn’t read through Wiz’s ISO in-depth at all. So I can’t really say one way or another whether they seem good. I know you feel good, but I would’ve expected you to anyway.

Playing from this side of the fence, killing someone who loudly townreads you is generally fine, unless you expect everyone else to pool onto you immediately after.

Eh. It’s all the same to me.

Gorta never won a prize, right?
they couldn’t have ninja’d and messed up Hazard’s check, yes?

Yes.

1 Like

one day I will make my scumgame and towngame undistinguishable

Gorta did not win a prize beforehand.

1 Like

Wait, they did?

“never won a prize”

1 Like

yes as in yes to my question

1 Like

*Indistinguishable. :ayaya:
I jest. I’m looking forward to it.

Will I ever be scum?
I don’t think Inquisitor counts.

1 Like

whoops I knew that
it’s getting close to my bedtime :froggwee:

1 Like

I wanna know thingssss

1 Like

can lemons regenerate braincells?
I need a few more

1 Like

You know what, I feel your pain. I’ve been Mafia twice in the last eight months.

1 Like

oh wow

The brain can make thousands of new neurons every day and maintains this ability well into old age . By the time you turn 50, you will have replaced the original neurons in your hippocampus, your brain’s “memory center,” with all new neurons!

1 Like