Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Alright, I think you are doing a good job in creating lengthy posts and pushing me. However, the last time someone poo pushed me this hard turned out to be a wolf. Also, we have your zero interaction with wolves but we indeed have interaction of jake and he was sus as heck. So, I’m going to simply pretend you are trying as heck to influence others to vote for me and simply ignore Jake’s slot which was sus.

So, VOTE: magnus

Take it as an omgus, maybe but yeah everyone here has good vibes except your slot because of Jake’s initial fluff comments and leafia’s push on him.

these are Wiz’s posts concerning Leafia

Leafia also pushed Wiz pretty hard

this first post is pretty interesting in that there is likely one wolf among those name

this is the other side of Leafia vs Wiz

creature flipped town of those 3, so it’s possible the wolf is among Gar vs Jake (now Magnus)

This doesn’t come from a villager.

1. A wolf pushed you in the past, before I was in the game. This says nothing about me, because I play differently than Leafia.
  2. Leafia is sorely known for her TMI pushes, where she hard accuses her teammates at the start of her games in order to appear unaligned. This has happened repeatedly. She also tends to push hard against any accusations against her, which would be regardless of whether her accuser is Town or Mafia.
  3. Branding a replacement as Mafia and not bothering to read their previous slot owner’s behaviour in order to build a damning case.
  4. Conviction by contradiction: you said everyone else has good vibes, but you also said that you trusted nobody except Gorta, and you even claimed to be paranoid of Gorta, which indicates a lack of interest in closing the POE.

@Gorta
(Game hosts. Indicates fear of branding herself on a team with other wolves.)
I could try and find other examples, but Leafia doesn’t play that way. Read me as you will, but I’m confident that Gar is good.

I’m saying this points towards Wiz, not against.

This is the comment I’m responding to.

Actually, this could make sense as motivation for Leafia to start pushing Wiz, if we aren’t being at all generous.

I’m not a fan of meta reads tbh because every game is different and players can change their meta every game they prefer.

What made you think I didn’t read Jake’s slot. It’s full of fluff plus that might explain why we got odd kills because jake was not giving the attention to the game which it needed.

But this does say something about me because I pushed leafia first than she pushed me which imo is towny. Plus I’m not saying you are sus because you are pretty much being solvy but however Jake’s slot is sus because of which you are sus.

I still stand that I don’t trust anyone but because I have to yeet someone out of everyone you have most chance to flip red tbh. I made a comparison that other slots are vibing good than yours, it doesn’t mean I’m giving them a free pass.

Honestly, the way you are being defensive here and trying to misinterpret my comments to make them so much wolfish is sus imo. I can see a wolf here desperately making a case against town to look them bad when that town actually caught a wolf while your previous slot owner did nothing.

This post is worth commenting on for the us versus them dichotomy that Wiz verbalises. I’m of the belief that villagers don’t have the impulse to soft being Town during their entrance in this manner, because they just are; this is why I think it counts as a scumtell, because I tend to call out more wolves than Town express themselves in such a manner.
Wiz isn’t aligning themselves with the players Achro was talking about, either. Gorta, Hazard and Lucifer didn’t join the first race, and Achro considered them to be good as a result.

Wiz’s reaction is to immediately challenge these positive reads.

But Wiz tried.

Wiz did not participate in the “first” race, but that was because it wasn’t real. The hosts tried to open signups too early, and moments after the hosts corrected this mistake, he tried to join up.
Then he tries to undeservedly claim credit. If that was a mere hypothetical question, I doubt he would’ve pressed the issue.

So we have two points against Wiz from the very beginning of the game.

1. Wanting to be townread.
  2. Not wanting others to be townread.

The only defence is that Wiz could’ve been questioning Achro on his logic.

Honestly, you can try your best. I’m not going to say anything on this because it’s clear you are micro reading me and is desperate to yeet me out to save yourself. So yeah if town feels, I should go let it be.

Well, I am a fan of meta reads, because every player has their own playstyle and while everyone can work to improve, nobody can suddenly act like someone else.
A vocal and outspoken player will remain outspoken. A strategic player with mechanical understanding will always remain so.

What about the kills seem odd to you?

What about Jake’s slot was suspicious?

These questions aren’t because I disagree, it’s because I want to put you on the spot.

:mirror:
Nah, I jest. I feel like you’re acting defensive, hence your unsupported OMGUS vote against me. You haven’t attempted to look back at Leafia and Jake’s interactions, or Eliza and Jake’s interactions, or really my specific behaviour since joining the game before a few hours ago.

Sure I am. I will fully admit that I am microreading your slot in order to support my suspicion, and that I would like to remove you from the game if at all possible, and that I would not like to be executed.

By the way, this is not the way to go.
Actually, one second.
@Gorta @Garfooled @Lemonfairy @Lucifer.
(I will admit that Lucifer hasn’t been online for a worryingly long time, but…)

Could at least one of four converse with Wiz about things? If he won’t talk to me.

Excuse me, was this the entirety of Wiz’s D1?

Wiz concedes the understanding of why he is not soft cleared, and accepts the reasoning for why Gorta (and presumably Hazard) are townread; however, Wiz argues the point that Lucifer should not be townread due to timezone reasons. This is a weird point to argue because Wiz doesn’t directly talk to Lucifer during this process, and is entirely questioning Achro’s reasoning. And then Achro died, meaning nothing that Wiz said on this first day mattered whatsoever.

Why mention meta reads if you don’t like them?

This is the peak of defensiveness.
Answering a question with a question, and one that tries to suggest Litten is employing TMI.

This reasoning no longer holds water because Jake can’t be wolf aligned with Gorta and Lucifer.

Anyway, Wiz is correct in that he started the back and forth with Leafia. Nonetheless, I don’t think it matters.