Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Did u look at Wiz’s past games yet?
Also I’m in no hurry atm to read back, priorities be different for me currently.
I already forgot like 90 percent of recent interactions.

I saw a link to reddit at eleven PM and decided to save it until the morning.

Are you basically saying you aren’t interested in seeing whether my theory holds any water?
That’s very helpful, thanks.

I don’t know how much longer is in the day, but Leafia pushed Wiz over Jake when Jake would have been the easier push

We have about 20 hours remaining.

D1 or D2?

probs D2

1 Like

I think if Magnus wanted to push me, they could’ve continued that way
there’s not much reason to back off there imo (well, unless they’re just saving me for later)

I think it’s a good sign?
but tbh I am very easily pocketed by reasonable townreads

1 Like

I mean there was no townread but you know what I mean

why is this not scummy?

how doesn’t it not feel right?

yeah this reason is a bit sketch
do you remember/read what Eliza’s reaction (if any) was to the Leafia/Wiz uhh… squabble?

hmmm

haha

how? lol

ig but uh… doesn’t this VC incriminate me more? :froggwee:

I’m not sure what I think
Lucifer’s no-votes does fit my expectation of the last wolf being frozen more
I think I also like Wiz tonally more but I have been wrong before and I don’t really trust myself anymore

idk hopefully we lock the game down enough to vote out the right person
if not today then tomorrow

1 Like

pls no

1 Like

but also I’m aware I’m not putting in enough time/effort to be worthy of being NK’d at the moment

1 Like

actually, I just remembered that Hazard was hard pushing for Wiz before dying
that does make more sense than Lucifer killing Kiiruma and then Hazard, both of whom were townreading them

I might look again here later

1 Like

would feel dumb if it was Wiz and it turns out I’ve just been spending much of the game defending scum

1 Like

You didn’t quote the full paragraph.

Stew = NAI.
Lucifer = sheeping.
Wiz = blending in.

From my perspective, a wolf didn’t vote that day. What incriminatory data is involved with each specific suspect?
I was calling it suspicious, and so is Wiz’s non-vote for other reasons.
(Blending in because quite a few players didn’t vote, and you can’t really pick Wiz out from the rest of them. I saw Achro and Litten complaining about low-posters on the first day, so it’s fair to say wolves would’ve seen it too. Leafia’s conduct fits the behaviour of “most active wolf because their partners are far quieter”.

It doesn’t jive well with Leafia’s last word. “Town will lose this, mark my words:” both other wolves standing in a corner. Tell me if I’m being silly.

I’ve read specific ISOs and players commenting on other players. I must’ve missed this.

Inb4 I’m convincing a wolf why they’re Town.
Town was voting all over the place, which is exactly the kind of environment for a wolf to take advantage of. According to the VC, you ended up voting on a person alone.
This isn’t generally alignment indicative, but I think given your overly involved playstyle when you entered this game, you would’ve tried harder to engineer a misexe, instead of stubbornly voting someone you suspected.

Does it?

Shh, I’m definitely saying that so you aren’t nightkilled and no other reason.

I thought it was a jest to make town panic before their death

Me saying my priorities lie elsewhere atm isn’t belittling your efforts.
I want to make that clear.
Long days and bad days happen.

1 Like

It’s very likely that I’ll panic read like an hour before EoD

1 Like

It’s antispew for a reason. I’m confbiasing on purpose.