Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Jake / Wiz is the execution for D1 but I’m not sure on bean and stew yet bc they seem to be afk

I mean he has one person on him besides himself

But its cool i am the terror that flaps in the night

Чёрный Плащ Darkwing Duck

1 Like

Icet u said u town read “everyone else”, what were your reasons for that?

they don’t feel particularly scummy

chill non filler vibes

i want to keep an eye on kiiruma and wiz

achro why’d you drop the leafia wagon again?

and leafia why’d u 180 on them as well? because they town-read you?

I have no thoughts on Kiiruma aside from Hazard insists they’re good at the game so I want to see how they play!

Everyone here seems so amazing at the game I’m ready to be carried :sunglasses:

1 Like

Because she settled more into ‘eh this could go either way atm’ and usually the longer i see leafia the easier it is to read her. After an initial poke if my bloodlust does not remain i see very little problem in letting her swim free for a bit.

1 Like

Darkwing Duck. Love that cartoon.

I never 180ed on Achro. I went from a slight svumread to a nullead on them. Maybe the tiniest of townreads if anything.

Going to call it a night now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

VOTE: Icet

1 Like

I only slept all day

I won’t be here too long, but I can do a little bit before I go to sleep

I really don’t know what to say about Jake, it’s like there is really nothing there currently. It’s just fluff

I’m fine with IceT being voted, but I’ll give my reasoning when I have more sleep

it feels like Leafia is being very liberal with scum reads on d1 and I don’t really like said reads that much, but I’ll take a second look tomorrow (also a better explained Leafia look)

ack

sorry, was at work and only just now logged on to everyone’s least favorite forum site Town of Salam

“More of that strange oil … It’s probably nothing.”

What about as compared to my scumgames?

You can’t merely contrast my current play to previous town experience, you must also show comparison between my play and previous scum experience.
If my current play is contrasted to both, then what might that say about me?