Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Leafia i think you missed the giant billboard of him saying he thinks jake is scummy

Iā€™m aware of that.

So why is it wolfy for him to throw shade at a scum suspect? Isnt that what we all do?

1 Like

Throwing shade is usually what wolves do to make villagers look bad. Itā€™s also all in how it was done as well as what my gut is telling me right now.

I dont think jake needs the help to look bad. You should look at last game day 1 jake vs this game real quick.

Too lazy to look at previous games. I took his selfvote as him just joking around honestly. I doubt it was AI.

I see.

makes a notation

Thatā€™s why I find it a bit weird and concerning that it seems to me that Ice is trying to make it look AI. Not sure what it means just yet though, but I think some pressure could yeild some answers.

VOTE: Ice

At least we are cooking with a little bit of oil now for the day. Hopefully we can get more meaningful content to be better informed.

2 Likes

Yes. I think thatā€™ll be very helpful. What are your current reads Achro?

Oh man I forgot about this game

Did I miss the deadline? Is there a deadline?

I hope I didnā€™t accidentally join a week long game.

Litten - seems full of zeal, 100% going to be night killed first 3 nights if town if not be very worried he is 2021 scum player of the year for a reason. But i like his content today a ton. Town.
Hazard - my strongest of my 3 meta reads. He comes off very similar to last game
Eliza - light tone read of town atm. She seems genuine in her commentary
Leafia - ehh nothing big either way
Jake - lack of content and jokey start is jarring compared to last game
Bean - a mystery
Kiiruma - outside his scum meta but needs more content
Gorta/luce - town for objectively dumb reasons but subjectively i like my read
Icet - i like their approach in a vacuum but i will hedge because they are apparently a good player
Creature - mostly ???
Wiz - eh appreciated that he engaged with me on my town reads. Mixed feelings though
Stew - afk?
Gar - slight town read for repeating kiiā€™s tact of town reading me last game when he knows that doesnt work

1 Like

Yup. Game is over. Town won so you, Jake, and Garfooled lost.

Alright lol Iā€™ve decided I donā€™t want cheap townreads anymore

but I think I am pretty easy to read once you know how I play as wolf

Though yeah volume tell no longer applies (at least not so much)

IDK what Hazard is saying but I suck at this game

1 Like

Very slight townlean for this reaction honestly. I know it sucks, but deal with it.

doesnt change my argument that theyre all scummy / flipping scum