Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I get Litten feeling this game is lost but honestly there are a lot of slight town leans except they’re afk

Damn, we have a 5 person team? I didn’t realise there were that many evils.

Jake’s ok, I wasn’t a fan of the self-vote but I think it means he’s more likely town than W since if he’s a W it’s kinda just… worse than if he was town.

Leafia’s slightly towny? I want to see more from their slot but I’m ok with it.

I want to see more on Gorta and Wiz before I pass judgement on either of them. But as of this point I definitely don’t townread either of em

Also Litten regarding my post count I make up 10% of the total post count rather than my expected 7%

thats cool who do you town read then

I didn’t have one. Your point being?
I’m using EoD voting as a reason to townread someone ffs.

I’m not saying “It makes me look towny” I’m saying I think it makes Luce look towny.

Annoyingly, Litten.
I’d rather say I have a scumread on them, but I don’t and I’m not gonna bother lying.

Townlean on Lucifer, Leafia, Jake and I think Garfooled feels town-ish?

My point being is that you had your vote on stew, instead of using your vote to accomplish sometning
Same with Gar, the dude didn’t even vote and then complained about the wagons

I am also sorry In advance to anyone who finds my approach today super confrotional but I think it is necessary atp

I’m not complaining about the fucking wagons Litten. I’m using the wagons to be able to provide a read. The only thing which I’m intrigued about is the dissolution of the wagon on Creature. I wasn’t around at EoD. Like, my bad I guess?

But I’m using the EoD wagons to provide reasoning behind my read.

Kiiruma is TRing all my SRs I am sobbing

Deal with it now or later, Icet.
I’ll probably flip at some point sooner or later, I doubt I’m gonna be in XYLO.
And then you’ll realise I’m town with different reads to ya

so you regard me as Town?!? You didn’t put me in your list of TRs

I didn’t say that you’re town.
You might be and in that world, you’ll realise I’m speaking the truth.
But in the world you’re a wolf, you already realise I’m saying the truth from my own perspective.

VOTE: Hazardwaste

I remember now why I used to be super aggressive as town
It was because I was constantly annoyed lmao

2 Likes

Litten I need the 3/3 solve when you die tonight

Well, be annoyed at me if you want Litten but it’s not going to get me to change my reads.

Yes, I was on a vanity (and slank) wagon at EoD.
Yes, I am commenting on the wagonomics at EoD.
And yes I’m using it in my reads too.

But I don’t think that’s a bad thing, since I realise I would’ve been on a different wagon myself if I were around.

Kiiruma can you post a full read list

Trust me, I’m more annoyed at Jake than I am at you. The idea of Jake being town infuriates me which I’m using to lash out at people I think would be more productive to lash out at in order to figure out the game.

1 Like

Jake town doesn’t exist :person_shrugging:

The Kiiruma list:
8 - Litten
7 - LuciferChaos, Garfooled, Leafia
6 - JakeTheWolfie, Lemonfairy
5 - Eliza, Icet, WizKvothe, Gorta
4 - Creature
3 - Hazardwaste

It’s annoying but like… I think it’s worse if W!Jake does what he did… so I kinda have to believe Jake is town and did this which is not great.