Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Litten I need the 3/3 solve when you die tonight

Well, be annoyed at me if you want Litten but itā€™s not going to get me to change my reads.

Yes, I was on a vanity (and slank) wagon at EoD.
Yes, I am commenting on the wagonomics at EoD.
And yes Iā€™m using it in my reads too.

But I donā€™t think thatā€™s a bad thing, since I realise I wouldā€™ve been on a different wagon myself if I were around.

Kiiruma can you post a full read list

Trust me, Iā€™m more annoyed at Jake than I am at you. The idea of Jake being town infuriates me which Iā€™m using to lash out at people I think would be more productive to lash out at in order to figure out the game.

1 Like

Jake town doesnā€™t exist :person_shrugging:

The Kiiruma list:
8 - Litten
7 - LuciferChaos, Garfooled, Leafia
6 - JakeTheWolfie, Lemonfairy
5 - Eliza, Icet, WizKvothe, Gorta
4 - Creature
3 - Hazardwaste

Itā€™s annoying but likeā€¦ I think itā€™s worse if W!Jake does what he didā€¦ so I kinda have to believe Jake is town and did this which is not great.

You say this but when you play the game as long as me you encounter players like Jake.

I play mafia.gg and while itā€™s not the same, players normally vote people D1 if they think they wonā€™t be helpful for the rest of the game

Which brings me to the last minute wagon!

1 Like

I was under the impression that Jake would actually do stuff today that would allow me to read them. It appears that my impression of that was incorrect.

Why did we pivot to Bean over Jake can all 4 voters (well 2 who I want to question) please come out and explain

Iā€™ve read Kiirumaā€™s explanation but I donā€™t know what wagonomics is so IDK what youā€™re talking about

Wagon compositions, the movement of wagons (Votes changing from 1 slot to another) etc.

How do you analyze that

Wagonomics is a myth perpetrated by the mafia elite to swindle the common folk into thinking that with enough logic and analysis they too can win any game but I know the truth

Iā€™ve seen wagons that are 5-5-3 with the 5-5 being town/town with only town voting tbose wagons, while the 3 is mafia, along with 3 mafia voting them and that mafia not voting

thanks

Yeah, Iā€™m a wolf whoā€™s just using fancy things to make myself look good

1 Like

The true answer is that wagonomics is more of an art than a science and that your analysis should take into account context of the situations

2 Likes

VOTE: Kiiruma

You smell like ā€œCultured Oceanā€