Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

down with Kiiruma-fed paranoia!

Kiiruma you should try dying at night

I donā€™t think you really ever tried explaining

I mean if Eliza is a wolf then I feel like wolves know that Iā€™m basically never dying during day lol.
Iā€™ve already explained why being a final wolf is a absolutely terrible thing this game.

Iā€™ve tried to get you to explain
but you always just dodge it

Kiiruma ur a madlad, you would definitely sell out everyone to be final wolf standing.
You claimed watcher, killed cop, and almost got away with it.

Iā€™m not super mad at Eliza flipping but yā€™all have to listen to me on flipping Lucifer/Kiiruma later if sheā€™s town and Iā€™m right
@IcetFeelsPain, Iā€™ll leave you in charge in case I die

Bro thatā€™s a guarantee

no, I have a heal so Iā€™ll last one more day probably

:partying_face:

Garfooled in this game, say for example the wolves are me and Elizaā€¦
Town currently has 2 items which havenā€™t been used yet.

All 3 items that are available to town, if there is a single wolf, can supremely fuck em.
Motion Detector can outright catch a wolf visiting. Roleblocker can prevent the kill. Doctor can heal someone and potentially make it so 2 people look good at once.

As long as Motion Detector is used on someone who shouldnā€™t have an item, then a player visiting or not-visiting is an outright clear.

No I mean Kiiruma being voted outā€¦

But waitā€¦

Glances at Lucifer and Hazard

It wonā€™t be easy

this is also why if you have an item you should be performing the kill not to mention the 2 mafia items that help the kill

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, if this is wrong Iā€™m sure people flip me tomorrow and then they realise that this is 2 town dead in a row. And hopefully town listen to my read on Hazard and Lucifer so as to not doom ourselves to a loss.

itā€™s also why Garfooled is 83% town

wolves canā€™t ever be you and Eliza imo

*together

I mean Iā€™m aware that thatā€™s very unlikely, I just have Hellā€™s Echoes and Chair of Deception paranoia

if one of them is town, they need to hard re-eval or otherwise give the rest of us a convincing case on why Kiiruma is town because ā€œwe are familiar with each otherā€ wonā€™t cut it

It feels like they have a hivemind thing going on that they wonā€™t let us in on.