Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

They play a lot of BOTC together tbf

1 Like

I would like to know the thought process that leads them to think
“We’re all town”

1 Like

But like, why doesn’t it cut it?
Yall are so tentative about meta and yet out of those who can meta each other we can atm.
Lucifer and Hazard are both town 100%.

I will lock myself in as dying before them as long as yall don’t kill them after.

fair but I can say the same thing about Eliza socially seems town and not have a reason to explain it

That’s why they’re going down.

1 Like

but even if they listen to you until the end on Hazard and Lucifer and even if both are town, it’s still a loss because that’s only 2 people and we have 2 scum remaining

I don’t understand why not listening to you on 2 people equates to a sure town loss for you

@LuciferChaos it is 35 mins before eod where are you

can you explain the vibes on Kiiruma

They’ll be here 5 minutes left in EoD, count on it lol

1 Like

Ye Hazard also kinda TR Kiiruma all of the sudden after Kiiruma went back on SRing them

Fr a hivemind

because other people can’t understand where you got this meta from, how you came to these meta reads, and if said meta is even accurate
that’s why I was asking you to explain in more detail specifically what made you meta read them as towny so I can see where you’re coming from

do you seriously just expect everyone to just say “yeah ok sure” and never vote them as long as you stress how 100% sure you are that they’re town and how familiar you are with their meta?

Do y’all never successfully fool each other?
Ik that’s not the case with Hazard concerned.

Kiiruma lied to Hazard last game

And Hazard lost

Ye ik, that’s what I mean

Wait another one?

If Kiiruma betrays Hazard a third time—

we might be talking about the same game idk

I just remember hazard saying they lost to Kiiruma