Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

We can see you in the morning.

1 Like

I have definitely learnt this
just forgot it

1 Like

Alright, after Hazard’s kill, I kinda side eye Magnus because it could be an attempt to clear themselves by saying “hey I was already scum reading him why would I kill him?”.

Also, because the point where we are at the game I’m forced to be sus of Lucifer, gar and lemon as well. I don’t trust anyone except Gorta.

I mean, yeah? If I’m evil, given what I said after Hazard’s death, that’s exactly what I would have to be doing here. It’s not an uncommon trick. You are entirely valid for recognising this as a scumtell, because it is for a lot of people.

@WizKvothe if you’re still around, I’m up to real time with you. I had a couple questions.
You’ve expressed that you don’t trust anyone except Gorta, presumably because he’s been cleared. This is, in my opinion, a mistake because it suggests you haven’t formed any confident social reads. If you had to place your trust in one other person, who would it be?

@Garfooled Mafia items aren’t shared.

I think If I have to trust one more it would be lemon because I think they have done enough of the solvy thing which makes me trust them a bit.

Also, I said I don’t trust anyone in general because at this point anyone could be a wolf.

That being said, I have certain questions too to figure out the problem

First to, @LuciferChaos I guess you never said whom did you motion detect last phase, can you tell us who that was?

Second to @Lemonfairy I see your presence a little less as compared to early game, is there a reason you mentioned for this which I’m missing?

How do you know that?

these are both bad reasons to trust someone unconditionally

the garfooled reasoning is a bit better than the Magnus reasoning because Magnus can solve as a wolf

I asked the hosts whether items could be shared between Mafia when Garfooled freaked out earlier.

Anyone can solve as a wolf.

Maybe I’m missing something but was it gar or kiruma who mech outed Eliza? I thought it was kiru because of which they were even being pushed by icet and lemon.

exactly why it’s bad reasoning

1 Like

Garfooled claimed failing to heal Litten the night he died, which incriminated Eliza because she also had an item. After going silent for a while, she returned and claimed to roleblock Gar, which opened the door for them to both be Town… except she was executed anyway.

Day 6 VC 1.0

Not Voting (6): Garfooled, Magnus, Gorta, WizKvothe, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos

If a person seems to be solving in a genuine and honest manner, then it’s not a bad reason to trust someone. I assumed that was Lemon’s point.

Ah! Yeah I remember now. But there is a possibility that both were wolves infact. Because gar had an item he had to claim something so he claimed doc but still after that the kill went through which made him say that he was rbed. Now Eliza too had an item so she claimed to rb gar. While in reality, possibly both of them had wolf items and they used them one way or other.

Plus the fact, Eliza took time to say that she rb gar opens the possibility that both of them later cooked up this story in the wolf sub after gar claimed to be rbed.

Ik this is just a scenerio but I don’t think this should give gar a free pass.

Edit: Also, I think it was actually kiru who proposed the Eliza as strongman theory not gar so they planned it after kiru pointed that out.

I think if Garfooled and Eliza were aligned, they would’ve tried to run with the world that Litten roleblocked Gar, or else have Eliza claim she didn’t roleblock Gar and just have whichever one lives look good off the other’s flip. Outing Eliza for no real reason doesn’t feel fun.

Hmm…this kinda makes sense now that I see gar suggesting Eliza can be a wolf. I didn’t consider the litten scenerio here.