Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Hello Lucifer. How long had you been lurking for?

Not long. Was typing the response to Gorta

right, but you could have told us why you were voting Leafia then

people criticize your votes less when they arenā€™t random

Hmmā€¦I guess, it may be misinterpretion then. But even after that the situation kinda seems sus.

1 Like

They canā€™t be informed if I donā€™t know the people yet

ā€œIā€™m voting Leafia because others are voting Leafiaā€ is still a reason and you donā€™t need tons of information to see something suspicious then point it out and ask questions about said person

I donā€™t know how to completely read Leafia, but I can ask questions and show what I think is suspicious

anyway, I should sleep for the night

Ik Gorta is confirmed but Iā€™m really just paranoid why wolves have not killed him yet then?

The wolves have a kills economy, and Hazard hinted he might have held his item.

Does anyone know off the top of their head who Hazard said they might check?

I think he said it would be me.

1 Like

Nevermind.

:eyes:

I should make more use of my rolecard in the future. I forgot about that post.

It reads like a scumslip. Assuming that ā€œkill = executionā€.

You mean the one you quoted above? Well, gar kind of said Iā€™m confirmed yet we should go for wiz so it was natural for me to get confused and ask that question.

Gar was referring to the Town as ā€œweā€, and the Mafia as ā€œyouā€.
As in, ā€œyouā€ (the last wolf) can just kill (the confirmed) Wiz next.ā€

Also read https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/need-for-speed-most-wanted-sfm-d6-6-15/4395/3696?u=wizkvothe. Even gar used the word kill so I just followed him.

What? How would I kill myself? Iā€™m confused.

Let me rephrase that. Gar was musing over a hypothetical addressed at the last remaining scum, and was asking them why they didnā€™t kill someone and, after Hazard ā€œconfirmedā€ you, just kill you the next night.

Gar was not suggesting Town execute you, but was wondering why the wolf couldnā€™t nightkill you. Yet you seemed to believe Gar was advocating for your execution, which feels like a red flag. In conjunction with your defensiveness about being roleblocked, your insistence that Mafia were trying to frame you, and wanting to keep the POE open as wide as possibleā€¦ dunno, weā€™ll see what some other people say.