Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

That’s fair, I guess. But yeah, I thought gar was suggesting to vote me out hence my question to him. I’m not sure if it’s wolfy but okay. Also, I think I have defended myself about other points in past phases so not going to re-hash them here.

1 Like

It’s safe to say that a team consisting of Leafia / Eliza / +1 most likely had each member acting more or less independently, without a major degree of strategy discussed in wolfchat. With this assumption in mind, I’m going to outline a theory.
Green = flipped villager.
Lime = proven villager.
Yellow = Jake.
Red = Flipped wolf.

I’m not going to say the wolves weren’t on edge during the first day, and especially not for Leafia, but while she was pressed to sway some minds very early on, there are decent chances that Eliza and the third wolf felt relatively comfortable.
From my perspective, there simply is a wolf between Lemon / Wiz / Lucifer; and in all honesty, Lemon probably is Town. Stew not voting isn’t AI; Lucifer voting Beancat along with Leafia and the two town leaders is blatantly sheeping, which they admitted to earlier today; Wizkvothe not voting probably means they felt they could blend in with the quieter players.

This is an interesting vote. Leafia was always going over, but there was a lot of resistance along the way. You could always just attribute this to Leafia’s dramatics, but… I think there’s more to this story. Leafia’s mocking last word is a scare tactic, she wanted Town to feel unsettled, and I think this could be a result of Town being on the right path.
If Lucifer is a wolf, not voting today is a sign of them being frozen. That’s possible, but it just doesn’t feel right to me. Honestly, I’m getting the vibe that Town engineered two wolf wagons on the second day, between Leafia and Wiz, and that’s why Wiz is voting Leafia here.
This is ultimately WIFOM, but I’d rather read into Leafia’s antispew than ignore it, so…

Eliza’s last word conveys a different impression. She seemed to have given up long before EOD, as if she didn’t feel as though she could fight the case against her. Still, she more or less outed wolf in her last post, which was made a full hour before EOD. No. This does not happen normally.
Lucifer was not the counterwagon at the time of Eliza’s execution; she voted Kiiruma when there were three other wagons, but the other two were Garfooled and Lucifer, so nothing practically changes. The time of Eliza’s last post conveys the impression that Mafia hold a tenuous position, but aren’t in such a terrible spot that Eliza desperately needed to fight to survive…
She was burned out from being outed, and she didn’t really bother to work up the energy. If she felt like she the last wolf, I bet she would’ve fought harder. (Which is entirely pointless to think about.) Neither Wiz nor Lucifer voted that day, which is kinda interesting.

Wiz and Lucifer voted together again please for the love of god why.
In any case, the last wolf didn’t give up on the spot. I’d actually want to check back and see who experienced a surge of renewed energy on this day.
Mafia killing the vocal players really killed the unity, looking at this votecount. Town were voting all over the place, and this is the kind of environment where a wolf thrives most. Actually, this VC possibly clears Lemon?

Scum continuing to push forward misexes incriminates Wiz over Lucifer, here… I think.
w!Luci not voting could mean they faltered after yesterday, I guess.
@Lemonfairy @Garfooled @Gorta what do you three think?

TL;DR: I’m willing to accept there’s a wolf between Wiz ~ Lucifer, and my eye’s on the former.

I told that during initial days of the game I was on a low internet connection area that’s why I didn’t vote. You would notice i was not that active in the beginning.

For the Eliza vote, I forgot to vote her cuz I slept although I knew she would obviously be yeeted so my vote would not have made any difference.

Except, it was not the town in general who pushed leafia. I don’t think there was a wagon on leafia when I asked her certain questions which looked wolfy and the way she replied to me was even more wolfish so I voted her. I feel it was not town but I who caught her. Although I’m not sure if she was pushed before I threw sus on her or not because ofcourse due to low internet connection i was not fully keeping track of comments.

1 Like

I can’t refute this.

I haven’t exactly read through all of early D2, but Leafia drew attention in the opening of D1.

I see and tbh I haven’t read the D1 till date. So, would it make sense for me (a wolf) to further throw sus on leafia when the town kinda voted bean and gave leafia a new life?

I have no idea. That’s part of why I’m asking for a second, third and fourth opinion.

That’s fair, I guess!

1 Like

Could you link me to any past games of yours, by the way?

I’m linking you to the sub reddit which has my recent game where I survived till end. It’s Laundry Werewolves. The phases are separate so you need to scroll them to find my comments.

1 Like

Lucifer finally has time… i should go look at leafias and Elizas reactions to people alive. That seems like a good place to start

1 Like

He didnt have time.

So, atleast you have any opinion on what magnus said about us? Do you think he is filling Jake’s spot well enough or just saving the slot from being lynched? Because unfortunately we don’t have much of Magnus’s interaction with others to come up with a read. We can only look at Jake’s post for initial phases.

Everything he’s saying about us makes sense to me. I think he could be just saving his own slot but I cant tell if its in a scum way or a Town way. I think Jakes interactions with the other wolves were quite distant from what i remember but could be wrong.

You are both correct, for the record. I am most definitely trying to save my slot from execution, but that’s because there are only two executions left.

I’m assuming Magnus’s plan is Wiz → Lucifer

Bcus Lemon → Wiz (vice versa) didn’t work out

Lucifer used to be town read by Magnus, what changed?

@Lemonfairy thoughts?

That’s convenient timing, actually. I just finished watching the TPI stream.
About time, by the way. I asked for your opinion forever ago, and you’ve only just now presented yourself.

What changed is that I started reading Lemon in a more favourable light after she started interacting with me a little bit. This left Wiz as the only person left alive that I didn’t have any good feelings about.
I was already confident it wasn’t myself, Gorta or yourself, and while I still believe it isn’t Lucifer, I don’t have terrible vibes off Lemon… it could still be her, don’t get me wrong, but that’s more of a F3 problem.

So what you’re seeing here is an order of priority, which has since shifted.