Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

This leaves two won games, but that’s honestly still impressive given my previous record and the fact that I was town both times

2 Likes

“given my previous record and”

1 Like

It doesn’t sound RIGHT if I just say “given my previous record and”, it’s not clear from the start that it’s a list of two things that are given. When you say both it’s clear it’s “given [my previous record] AND given [I was town both times]”, not some single phrase that goes “given [my previous record and…”. It gets gardenpathy

“This leaves two won games, but that’s honestly still impressive, given both my previous record and the fact that I was town each time” is better but “each” isn’t really the right word here, and I don’t feel that using the substandard word is actually any better than the double both

‘given my previous record as well as’

2 Likes

WINNER

Please imagine $10

gotta love when your own game ends and you are the last to find out about it

1 Like

gg wp everyone, cya all next time

I can inform a few other people about it so you’re not last anymore?

Not really. I was doing what you told me to do. I only died because people thought that Wiz was town somehow.

Possibly. I think things might’ve turned out better for me in the long run though.

Just take out the first both.

This “solution” has already been addressed! SNAKE PIT!

You tend to have specific scumtells…

2 Likes

Now I just need to learn what they are and stop doing them. I’m definitely getting better when it comes to spew and antispew though.

may caught all three of us (silly, me, you) because they had created a fake case on me, and you and it got caught because you pushed me for their “nonsensical?” reasoning

if i had to give any advice that could instantly improve your game is to have more varied reactions with your partners other then “they’re evil kill”

3 Likes

Good idea honestly.

Simply never bus ever and hard defend your partner all game and get away with it for what was one execution away from a clean sweep before getting killed in F3 for being obv partnered

2 Likes

It worked in AI UPick.

1 Like

Wasn’t really into the flavor this game, but I did promise that I’d play this game.

Imagine not bussing your scum buddies.