Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

(I won by doing nothing is what Im saying)

I think i have played one live game with you maybe in unofficial botc server. But besides from that nah first time. Thanks for carrying my ass XD

Luigi?

I first suggested vig, but turns out to be bad so I scrapped that item reward from my setup

Also people still remember that Pokemon game with two lives, well I had mechanic so you can evade EoD executions by rolling high amount of dies with hidden bonus points, but as days goes on, you won’t able to win at all.

That one got scrapped too as soon pokemon game is over while I am still in queue

Everyone’s missing out on Taxi Driver.

That’s me.

Yeah but you seemed Town.

exactly.

Lucifer you seemed so town to me when i was alive. the messages you sent gave you an amazing read of town.

@WizKvothe I will say just to you man. You played that fucking amazingly, you took out the people who didn’t trust you. kept around the people who had some trust in ya and had some amazing defence moments. you played that so fucking well as the solo maf in the end

2 Likes

Tbh when I was watching this game. Leafia was obvious mafia when she doomposted town was going to lose after being lunched, as I’ve seen that before when I wolfed with her. Eliza was straight PoE and Wiz was mafia when Magnus pointed out Leafia pushes hard on teammates early.

Next curse to undo is the May curse.

1 Like

May has already won a game.

2 Likes

Okay but u and kii know me really well. If I was scum I was dead as fuck be real

Ok nvm.

I haven’t lost a game all year (BotF and hydra games do not count)

This leaves two won games, but that’s honestly still impressive given both my previous record and the fact that I was town both times

I will give 10 imaginary dollars to anyone who can figure out a natural-sounding way to word this sentence WITHOUT the double “both”

“each”

1 Like