Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

now that I won a prize I can say fuck you I got mine and declare that we should probably only allow townie people to get into an event that we choose because we know events close after a certain amount of time now

1 Like

Day 1 Vote Count 3.0

JakeTheWolfie (2): JakeTheWolfie, IcetFeelsPain
IcetFeelsPain (2): Leafia, ElizaThePsycho
Creature (2): Achromatic, Litten
Stew (1): Kiiruma
WizKvothe (1): Hazardwaste

Not Voting (7): Beancat, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

I am really glad that bean decided to post when they were getting wagoned and then fucked off to who knows where

1 Like

I reread through the game
creature actually looks better with his stream of conscious type of posting when rereading if you looked at them along with the posts around them, I still think he should probably be getting pressured here tho

bean actually looks worse when you realize their posts were literally after getting voted by two people and then they disappeared again

1 Like

so why aren’t you doing more?

it’s STILL at 3 AM lol

I think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed i am just not with it today.

Hopefully we can get more people discussing things closer to eod

if no one comes by eod then it’s a guess yeah lmao

See if this was truly mountainous we would be in trouble because 3 people have half the posts

But we got powers

I would like to note that most of those powers suck unless we actually kill at least one mafia

I intend to live forever tbh

You gave me a heart attack

That was bound to happen.

why does mafia have a ninja with only a motion detector
with only a motion detector the mafia is automatically a ninja because they will always move so being detected means nothing

left over concept from tracker being turned into motion detector I bet lmao

Huh what do you mean they will always move

Only people who earn prizes could potentially win either the ninja or motion detector
the motion detector should usually detect motion from someone who uses an ability
ninja doesn’t rlly make sense concept wise nor does strongman blocking two of the prizes makes sense either

I thought the point of MD was to find scum who carries the kill ie never target someone with a prize?

also I think block > strongman

or is that not how it goes on fol

that’s my point
the person who wins the prize will carry the kill 3/3
being ninja doesn’t matter