Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Anyway, @Litten @Kiiruma

Creature today:

also creature

Familiarizes himself with events, their timing, and has thoughts on best practices

‘is there a deadline?’

It’s not much but I don’t get how that’s genuine lol

Thin as a piece of paper, but it is either that or we toss someone very random into the chipper.

1 Like

I’m on my phone currently, but I should be there for the EoD

Same!

Litten scum worlds tho :eyes:

I think Litten has outpaced the topic too much to be scum. If he is not dead by any lylo just auto lynch him because his content and activity are far too high to be alive at lylo unless wolf.

100% no exceptions

I get what you mean by that

on a related note, did you know that we are actually stuck with bean and stew for another full day phase according to the rules

If Creature flips W, I’d be intrigued if Event 1 is just… pure? And everyone is actually town.

Because it feels like he’s trying to be agreeable with what you said before about the fact that wolves might want to be in events to stop town from getting the prizes (I know you said something similar-ish so I’m just paraphrasing)

To be fair I may have said my comment a lot later than his if I am remembering timelines correctly.

But is moreso the seeming obliviousness he is trying to portray when he just read over the event rules lol

1 Like

Champs all over again lol

1 Like

Hey it’s good to know that the 15/15 is just a typo isn’t of 13/15.
It looks close enough, title must have been made by hand.

Sigh

*is just a typo of.
IDK why I added ’ isn’t ’
I’m just, whatever… I cba to make full sense rn lol.

achro has been good so far because despite having different methods we both have been arriving at pretty much the same conclusions tbis game which is a check mark I use for good players

1 Like

Because that’s what masons do.

Anyway I don’t think Creature has been mentioned much by anyone in a way that gives me good vibes for Creature. I don’t know, feel like everyone understands the game state is poor so no need to really pound it into the desk or anything. If nothing changes just go with Creature and see what happens, can’t always have a good day 1 and if we get lucky then that’s cool.

Just got to hope for more activity going forward or we’ll break out the rng day 2 I guess.

2 Likes

I’m back

Welcome back, Gorta.

Got anything on your mind?

not really, but that’s the fun of reading

i’ve got minecraft on my mind

we should probably set up who joins the event tomorrow

2 Likes

What are we setting them up for?
Danganronpa murder? Being a demon?

1 Like