Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

you got permission to touch hazard only in lylo, anyone who does before should be killed with FIRE

I donā€™t want to go reading their past games

Iā€™ve decided my vote is now serious
I want you to be a villager who actually accomplished something this game so go do something

Dude is quite different to last game imo where he was to me (A person who was evil) clearly more towny than he is here. I want us all to be town, I donā€™t think we all are.

And I think Luciferā€™s entrance and EoD vote are more villagery than Hazardā€™s slight change.
After allā€¦ if the 2 wagons were T/T, then wolves voting at EoD doesnā€™t exactly make them look any better or save one of their team, so I donā€™t think that wolves wouldā€™ve hopped on at EoD like Luce did.

W VOTE: Kiiruma

ok opinions on your mafia partners jake wiz gorta and leafia?

so just out of curiosity can you quote your vote at EOD yesterday for me real quick

I get Litten feeling this game is lost but honestly there are a lot of slight town leans except theyā€™re afk

Damn, we have a 5 person team? I didnā€™t realise there were that many evils.

Jakeā€™s ok, I wasnā€™t a fan of the self-vote but I think it means heā€™s more likely town than W since if heā€™s a W itā€™s kinda justā€¦ worse than if he was town.

Leafiaā€™s slightly towny? I want to see more from their slot but Iā€™m ok with it.

I want to see more on Gorta and Wiz before I pass judgement on either of them. But as of this point I definitely donā€™t townread either of em

Also Litten regarding my post count I make up 10% of the total post count rather than my expected 7%

thats cool who do you town read then

I didnā€™t have one. Your point being?
Iā€™m using EoD voting as a reason to townread someone ffs.

Iā€™m not saying ā€œIt makes me look townyā€ Iā€™m saying I think it makes Luce look towny.

Annoyingly, Litten.
Iā€™d rather say I have a scumread on them, but I donā€™t and Iā€™m not gonna bother lying.

Townlean on Lucifer, Leafia, Jake and I think Garfooled feels town-ish?

My point being is that you had your vote on stew, instead of using your vote to accomplish sometning
Same with Gar, the dude didnā€™t even vote and then complained about the wagons

I am also sorry In advance to anyone who finds my approach today super confrotional but I think it is necessary atp

Iā€™m not complaining about the fucking wagons Litten. Iā€™m using the wagons to be able to provide a read. The only thing which Iā€™m intrigued about is the dissolution of the wagon on Creature. I wasnā€™t around at EoD. Like, my bad I guess?

But Iā€™m using the EoD wagons to provide reasoning behind my read.

Kiiruma is TRing all my SRs I am sobbing

Deal with it now or later, Icet.
Iā€™ll probably flip at some point sooner or later, I doubt Iā€™m gonna be in XYLO.
And then youā€™ll realise Iā€™m town with different reads to ya

so you regard me as Town?!? You didnā€™t put me in your list of TRs

I didnā€™t say that youā€™re town.
You might be and in that world, youā€™ll realise Iā€™m speaking the truth.
But in the world youā€™re a wolf, you already realise Iā€™m saying the truth from my own perspective.

VOTE: Hazardwaste

I remember now why I used to be super aggressive as town
It was because I was constantly annoyed lmao

2 Likes