Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Leafia wagon is here and it’s 2H until EoD so idk if it’s a really good wagon now

:fry: I’m not sure but that’s a really suspicious question

1 Like

will engrave on your grave

1 Like

HOW

we have a full day

doesnt day end in 2 hours

:blobby: I’m not really sure how tbh, I’ve been trying to figure it out

no

oh nvm I thought day ended today not tmrw also I found the custom emoji tab

1 Like

dammit

1 Like

:ayaya:

:blobby:

my main concern is who would leafia’s partners even be tbh lol
that’s what makes me hesitant
feels like they were happy executing anyone itg

It’s not even close to being trying to shift the blame to someone else. Are you even listening to yourself right now?

Ummm, he didn’t get an item this day phase. He got it D1 and that wasn’t even close to OMGUS because I’m not even voting for you right now. You’re just inventing reasons to wolfread me at this point.

This can’t be a villager at this point. Was going to vote you but just saw Jake’s wolfy vote on me. Nearly 100% certain that you and him are w/w here.

This is so obviously bs that it isn’t even funny. Virtually everyone would’ve killed Achro N1. You can’t claim that I’m the only one that would do so.

If I was a wolf, I would hardly be intimidated by a single vote on me. You’re so full of yourself right now that it’s pretty amusing to watch.

People can be tired before they go to bed you know Litten and why would I do that as a wolf as well? I just forgot my reasoning. That’s all. It’s common knowledge that my memory isn’t the best.

What the wolves want is for you to keep bringing that up. You’re playing right into their paws Litten. Unless my paranoia about you being a wolf is correct.

I’ve done it as a villager too.

Are you literally on drugs now?

It never executes a wolf and I think you know it.

When just about anyone would kill you tonight. Hello wolf. Because you’re acting like one right now. Do you seriously think a wagon would form in me this quickly

EoD is tomorrow. Not today.

I’m glad you are getting a chuckle out of it

Litten, I said if I was a wolf. Now kindly get out of this tunnel on me and open your eyes. Look at Wiz’s reasoning for wolfreading me and tell me what you think. That’s clearly a wolf seeing a villager floundering and going in for the kill. Funny he isn’t even voting gor me and is voting for Jake instead.

You think Jake is town?

Honestly I’ve read it and I actually agree with it, it isn’t as outlandish as you are making it out to be
Not to mention the fact that he hasn’t even made moves to vote you here, and is instead voting Jake
Which should be interesting to you

No. He sees me floundering and is going in for the kill on me. He just wants to see if he can get the support he needs to get me misexed over his partner Jake forst. You have to be able to see this Litten. It’s blatently obvious.

There is 0% chance you agree with so obviously faked reasons even if you’re a villager. I don’t buy it.