Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’ve given scum ample oppurnity to kill villagers today if Jake is a wolf. It seems somewhat backwards from your POV to assume that he’s bussing just so that he can kill you later. Does nothing feel wrong to you here?

You’re not convincing me with this.

He’s not trying to bus Jake right now. He might have been earlier though. The fact remains though is that he blatently shaded me and ttied to make the weirdest things seem wolfy. You’re not even trying to think if you can’t see it for yourself. You have tunnelvision to the extreme right now. Like I said, he planned on moving his vote onto me if he was able to get the sup pl ort that he needed to get me misexed.

Then read my iso and decide for yourself. I want everyone else to do so too. And read my iso with an open mind.

I can assure you that my dramatic flairs is not indicative of me being tunnel visioned, just indicative of me using TNT constantly to sort through the bad guys and town.

Out of cursioisty why was creature your top scumread here

Question for Leafia again, why did you read Litten as town besides “gut”

Call it what you want, but it’s obvious that you have tunnelvision on me so bad that you can’t see anything that makes me look like a villager. What I’m almost certain will happen now is that the wolves will kill you tonight if Eliza is a villager to frame her for being a wolf. I also think you’ll be killed even if she’s a wolf too. You’re just setting up a path for the wolves to win here. Because if you continue like this,they will win.

Yeah his posts haven’t shown any indication of this far out planning that you are claiming he’s capable of. Have you considered that Jake might be town and Wiz is pushing both of you, town, to kill you guys? Your world view is really narrow this game lol

And why was Achro more scummy to you? Imo Achro seemed more town than Litten at that point

I honestly don’t remember. I just remember thinking he was likely wolf.

It’s just the way he went about things. It reminded me of how he was as a villager.

That’s honestly possible and it’s hard to think straight when everyone is at your throat just because of some bs stuff and something you forgot about. VOTE: Wiz This is mire likely to be a wolf than Jake is I think.

It felt like he was just sheeping Litten for no reason to me.

This was their reasoning

This too

And this

Garfooled, he never said that until I called him out for it.

Those were before post 141, I checked

He voted first before stating those reasons so it felt sheepy. Especially when he didn’t state them right away.

And then you disappear after Achro explains it again on post 151:

And once you’re back you only address these points of theirs:

Either you barely read what they were saying or blatantly ignored their points

You’re com pl letely misunderstanding there. I thought they were being sheepy before they said all that in explaination. Afterwards, I wasn’t sure if I believed it or not since I still had some paranoua about his slot.

Then why didn’t you unvote after the explanation instead of ignoring what they said and only commenting on the above?