Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Leafia if you wanted to rewrite history, you should’ve applied to be May’s lorewriter

2 Likes

(Break is in around 10 min, will talk more then)

Please read my post fully for the explaination. I wasn’t sure I trusted him fully yet and I didn’t see anyone better to vote for at the time. Why would I unvote?

I’m not trying to rewrite history here.

Quote that post if you would be so kind
If it’s the last few you just said, it doesn’t cover what I said

It literally does. Read the end of the post.

I’d have to take your word for it. And I can’t because it feels like a scramble to cover your mistakes. If someone else finds your explanation good enough, I’ll hear them out.

So anyways guys I’m glad we all agreed to execute Gorta this EOD

1 Like

It isn’t a scramble like that at all. It’s the truth. Read how I sounded during all that and judge for yourself. You were even townreading me at the time I believe.

We didn’t agree on that. What’s even the case on Gorta?

Read their posts, they have done absolutely nothing all game and made Luke warm takes. I can imagine tvem slotting into a lot of scum teams.

I can’t believe leafia sheeped gorta

no, that’s too much work

/race in

if there’s one lol

That’s Gorta being Gorta though. I’m not so sure he’s scum. You’ll have to sell me on it.

Either way, I think Wiz is a far better execution. Heck, even Jake would be better. Better chance to flip scum and we get more info either way through associations and stuff.

(also I’m back hiiiiiii

going to catch up)

You know you said the same thing about Jake but when achro died after trying to convince you I am pretty sure you would have done absolutely nothing if people didn’t talk to you about Jake

VOTE: Leafia
upon further consideration
die

leafia can you tell me ur scum team ideas

I’m kind of tired and don’t want to backread