Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

So basically its the same reason i called kan town from start of d1. Got it. Not really convincing me shes town, but now i know. Thanks

Did you forget you pushed Magnus as a wolf day 1?

@Vulgard
Remember how I think even you thought his push was Townie?

ugh im still top wagon

Yeah and I donā€™t want it executed today.

no, it means that iā€™m town because iā€™ve been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. itā€™s entirely different to how i pushed magnus in that game, where i was pretty much relentless in trying to get him killed and getting others to vote him.

@everyone who is active rn
Iā€™m a Vig do not Misexe me please

ugh excuse me I was the top wagon and Iā€™ve been trying to change it off of both of us.

Could help if you start a CFD and I could join you.

CFD Arctic!

VOTE: Arctic

I TOLD YOU NOT KANAVEā€™

lmfao

Yā€™ALL NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!
WE NEED A CFD!

VOTE!!

Shending and Arctic are not W/W, theyā€™re talking to each other too weirdly for that. W/W would know theyā€™re doing banter here and would try to sound more natural.

Shending, who even are your wolfreads? You keep defending people and giving them benefit of the doubt and with a fair amount of confidence in each read, but I havenā€™t seen you actually give a wolfread. Your play looks like youā€™re just TMIng a bunch of people and avoiding wolfreads because you donā€™t want to TMI your partners.

I think this entire sequence is extremely uncharitable to the slot, I think Flygon has grown townier as the game progressed and these last few posts in particular look quite towny to me. I donā€™t know why Arctic is so convinced that Flygon is a wolf and the part where he essentially just said ā€œIā€™ll shrugkill Flygon regardless of anything even though some of their posts are towntellingā€ is a huge yikes. The only reason I didnā€™t snapvote him is that I donā€™t think heā€™s W/W with Shending and I think that Shending has been wolfy in a consistent pattern while Arctic has only really felt suspicious recently.

Arctic, what did the person behind Flygon do in a recent wolfgame of theirs that is making you not townread what theyā€™re doing?

Yeah, this can die.

I isod magnus (or started to). He started off strong enough i know i wouldnt consider going there today so ill stop isoing for now

Vote Arctic with me, we got 15 mins.

yeah, this can die

@Squirrel2412
Stop being lazy and vote.

shending if youā€™re town, these wagons were probably v/v. does knowing this make anything more obvious?

Ok

@Squirrel2412 that was rude, wasnā€™t it? Donā€™t you wanna vote Flygon?