Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Summary

2 Likes

I want a clean sweep.

We aren’t voting off a wolf you can forget about it unless someone is willing to CFD.

I wanna CFD, cause I want a clean sweep.

But as you already know, this is a team game and I alone cannot win the game.

I can see this POV. And i semi-agree. But i also know ppl who yell at anyone that does something illogical (from their POV.) as town

Sooo its not super damning in my head (tho its annoying)

I really don’t want Kanave executed.

I wasn’t trying to solve Caspore because I already thought they were town, that just confirmed it for me. Which is what I fucking said. In a message you QUOTED. I just wanted clarification on their thought process because I didn’t really get why they were voting me.

Can we pllllllease agree on someone else to vote.

I want it cause we like never have it.

No promises on how much, but def. more time than today. If you feel im a wolf i wouldnt beg you to give me more time tho, vote according to your reads

I want it this game.
I’m gonna try and be a hero.

We aren’t gonna win with a Kanave execution.

so pick one person you want to kill the most and vote them. i can’t even tell who you actually want dead right now, given you just spoke to shending like you think he’s town.

you’re harping on other people for not voting who they scumread the most just because they aren’t a competitive wagon but you’re literally doing the same thing, voting shending over me just because people aren’t following you

also, if i didn’t know you were zorvo, i would be tunneling you right now because your scumread on me pretty much boils down to glorified omgus and confbias rambling, but i know this is in your townrange

1 Like

Yes, one vote doesn’t execute you buddy.

related so replying to both
I didn’t really know how to react to Eliza bc admidst the confused i didn’t understand the areguement Eliza was trying to make, so by the time i understood it well enough to call her scum over it she’d [backpedal’d

1 Like

When I’m the only player voting you, unless someone else votes you you won’t go over.

Thats interesting. Why is Kan town iyo?

Like you did with Magnus?

…yeah, probably. but i’m not. wonder what that means lol

Like i can see (after 5 similar posts) that you want to save Kan, but itd be more helpful if you gave your reasons why u think shes town. Link an earlier post if u already explained why

I can’t remember all my points but I remember with some stuff said I don’t want to vote them off and they can be an easy ML here.

When Eliza initially pushed them they said “made up read” and if I recall I understood Kanave’s read and believed it to be a genuine thought which is usually Rand town.

It means you admitted you would have been a wolf pushing a villager if I wasn’t the villager.

:crazy_face: