Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

quotes

^the realization

I’m still up in the air
part of me thinks that the stuff before the realization is tmi on eliza’s slot
otoh the pivot felt genuine

Secret reads aren’t really helpful, tbh. The only reasons to wait are if you want to gather more evidence beforehand (in which case you should just say it), you want to take them by surprise (which means they’ll probably look worse either way) or you don’t want them to be pushed yet.

this isn’t a fully fledged out thought btw

my laptop’s almost dead so I gtg pry soon

1 Like

i read over the posts and like… while i do think guava actually townreading caspore for that logic is dubious i don’t think it’s a big of a deal as you’re making it out to be nor does it come across as pocketing, but i don’t think this discussion is going to go anywhere. i’d like to know how the rest of your reads have developed when possible

is this meant to say scumreading

who could have seen this coming

TIL otoh means “on the other hand” and not “off the top of my head” and as a result several of my posts in previous games have not made any sense and yet this has never been pointed out to me. cool

i’m in a weird position where i think most people have bad reads but at the same time this feels kind of unfair to say when i don’t really have any confident scumreads myself so i’m basically silently dvc warrioring even though i’m in the game

if we miss today we’re in mylo/lylo as well. which is fun.

@Dum is today the day we’re going to get some actual reads from you? i’m curious to hear your thoughts.

It was actually meant to say “she wasn’t going to start townreading me” but yeah basically

1 Like

Dum was replaced by Wazza.

2 Likes

:wowee:

not my proudest moment

7 Likes

Shending was the Vig Shot, my bad town

dont have time to back read rn, will be back in hopefull less than an hour

You’re alright, don’t worry.

lol why is guava voting me

Shending, don’t want to keep qouting this but making sure you saw

I was just pinging everyone that town read me tbh.

1 Like

unironically i almost shot flygon over this

1 Like

That would’ve been a bold choice.

Percisely why i didn’t, cause im a coward

1 Like

@Caspore please do not like posts when dead^^

1 Like

Strong disagree here, the person who starts a push has a lot more to blame for the push than the followers, why they voted and how has a large impact on the motiviatio behind it

oh okay guava is just sheeping Ashlyn,
I’m not going to have it be a point against Ash but it IS a point against Guava if they’re agreeing with the tone read on me, they should know better than that.
That being said I don’t really see any advantage in fullclaiming here? I already told yall my shot and you know that if i’m a wolf i’m like, always 1 shot here, I don’t see any benefit in outing it now. Makes the wolves more uncertain if they have to go for me.

I pinged the most TR people and barely got any response