Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

I’m currently assuming that Kanave is town vig, because the alternative seems mechanically unlikely right now. Might be worth reconsidering if she’s still alive later, but I’m not willing to entertain it currently.

I have Guava and Ashlyn as confident town. Flygon I’m trying to reconsider based on what others have told me; he did treat some people in bad faith, and he didn’t answer my question. Gun to head, however, I would still say he’s town at the moment.

I’m asking for reads on Magnus because I think he’s been generally towny but can’t formulate a reason why. His posts just look fine to me.

Wazza is close to hard null, barring Dum’s obstinacy in not playing the game day 1 ringing as towny. I am not at all confident about this slot being town based on that alone.

Arctic, Squirrel, and Penguin are mainly where I’m looking right now. Ninja’s focus has seemed excessively narrow barring that one readlist. I really hated Arctic’s EOD given what I think about what was happening there (yes, I know that he explained himself, I am taking that into consideration). To a large extent, this is dependent on Flygon’s alignment, but as I currently think Flygon is town, yeah. I do like his current push on NP, though, so I’m not going to stop it. Squirrel is there mainly because he kinda just fits the bill of “anybody’s teammate,” which I’m not satisfied with but it’s a thought that floats around in my head.

I’m thinking that I might be overlooking Dumslot and Magnus. Wazza needs to post, I think she can be obvious when she wants to be.

It’s like.

Day 1, NP pushes you. You’re his only read that he seems to care about. I ask for his other reads, radio silence for a while. He does eventually put a readlist in there.

Day 2, NP pushes you again. You are once again the only read he seems to care about. He’s mainly been pushing you all game long and before he developed that push, there was little of substance in his ISO.

I think you are town. I think most of the thread townreads you, and I believe there are good reasons for that. NP has been pushing one player all the time, and it’s been one of my top townreads.

I’m asking him to give or develop other reads. He has not responded to me and he keeps pushing you.

At this point, the narrow focus is just excessive.

1 Like

thread is so quiet rn, where is everyone?

I genuinely think seasonal depression might’ve done things.

this is basically my read on magnus
which is why he’s still in my poe of something basically like magnus/penguin/squirrel/wazza

i was making another joke about you not existing

1 Like

I don’t believe Ashlyn and Flygon are V/V. I’m open to an Ashlyn wolf world (though I’m very, very unconfident in it until I see a Flygon town flip) but I do not believe they are both villagers.

Who would you look at if these three flipped town versus if these three flipped wolf today (like where do you look if Arctic is town, where do you look if Arctic is scum etc)

We can still flip them! Never too late unless the game is over!

Kanave could be posting rn but she’s playing AnimeMusicQuiz :roll_eyes: :unamused:

obliterated :sob: :sob:

Also I’m like 15 minutes from passing out so if you wanna talk to me now’s the time

This is pretty much everyone’s read on me most of the time.

I’m super tired and my brain totally skipped this paragraph

Can confirm Magnus’ post in that this is also like exactly how I feel about Magnus. A slight town read but I can’t quite put it into words which makes me think I just think Magnus is cool and my brain is processing that as “like = town”

1 Like

I mean your response was shoot into the CWs, then the wagon changed :upside_down_face:
but i did shoot into one of Flygon’s cws kinda :upside_down_face:

Stop being such a cool person it makes you hard to scumread

2 Likes

Yeah that’s not a good look
VOTE: NinjaPenguin

Okay but is it scummy or do they just not care about the game
Cuz I’m like mad at them for it lowkey but I don’t know if it’s actually wolfy to be a hypocrite as much as it is just annoying

If it’s any consolation, I’ve been Town a lot recently.

If they are all town, then something is very wrong and I’ll re-evaluate everything. Definitely looking into Dum and Magnus then, potentially re-evaluating you specifically.

1 Like

Would it be too much to say anyone forgetting Dum was replaced by Wazza is slipping they aren’t aligned with that slot? :thinking:

Might apply specifically to Arctic because of the way that it happened in his case? I do think faking such a thing is in his wolfrange, but that looked spontaneous.

Meh, idk how much I believe in this.

1 Like

I am town, I do not want to die.
I strongly believe Kanave is town and they claimed vigilante, I don’t want that to die.
Shending I ended up liking and so I didn’t want that to die.

No one would vote Arctic yesterday so my only option was Eliza.

No no no no
This is false.

The plan was simple.
The current general PoE at the time was obviously wrong.
Penguin took advantage of that.
He started taking the opposite side of things.
He started to back me up and back Caspore up.
Made sure to call us town and agree that the PoE was bad and then starts this push on Guava knowing that they were town pushing me. (Yes if Penguin is a wolf it spews Guava town here.) so they start defending me and they killed Guava to try and gain more credit on being right since both me and then called Caspore town, Penguin was hoping they would convince me on Guava.

That’s correct, I called out a post that you did this during early day 1.

Also I can’t find the post ATM, but there was one where you were trying to appeal to Kanave.

Also not to mention Arctic went and pushed me on the wolfiest thing early day 1 where I directly elaborated to make it clear and he said I was lying about something I was trying to elaborate on so no would could wolfy like shade me for it when I said it wrong.
Arctic take advantage and opportunity of that was wolfy AF.

Stop with this shit.
This is how we lose.
This is what you said about me and Eliza.
And I know that solve is wrong.

1 Like

As much as I want to vote NinjaPenguin, I don’t wanna do it until I make some points explaining why they are aligned with Arctic exactly.

That’s why I wanted Arctic to flip first and then out the secret wolf read on Penguin when they least expected it.