One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

I just disagree with the principle of ending days early as a rule, especially when the person being executed might not have time to say something first. There’s a reason days last 48 hours.

1 Like

good morning!!! resisting the urge to replace calling people “little tadpoles”
gentlepeople is bad enough

i see that I am very close to dying, I happen to not agree with that
allow me to read up on the why
it might take a minute though. im still getting used to my new laptop

3 Likes

no
although i do like my name spelt with alot of i’s apparently. noting this for next time my username is taken on a site

1 Like

i really dont understand this take
of course I was bothered. did you see what happened eod1?
also this means that you think i got jailed, got flustered after the kill was blocked, and immediately hardpushed my scumbuddy in response and I dont think thats a very human reaction from anyone
although that probably falls under self meta, i think thats important to state

1 Like

I think this is faulty
first of all, my eod in starcraft I was significantly more motivated in my actions iirc
but I think whats more important is that was my first scum game in a long, long time
if you compare it to my later scumgames on this site they dont look anything like starcraft so I think it’s weird to compare me to specifically that one

1 Like

frankly I wanted a shakespear play to quote and it was the only one I remembered
I have no idea what its about on a deeper level. just that people from two different parties kill each other or something which seemed accurate for mafia
i had another part to post at eod1 but i uh. got distracted by aurora borealis

1 Like

this isnt something ive like. been accused of before so I’m actually not sure how to combat it
I’m gonna look through some of my past games to find some examples of my voting patterns. that might take a while so I’ll handle it after I’ve eaten and stuff
in the mean time uh
no
thatll do

1 Like

YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT TELL ANYONE

3 Likes

ill go eat now. toodle doo

Summary

This refers to two families, the Capulets and Montagues, both of which are wealthy and powerful.

Where the story takes place.

These two families don’t like each other.

Offspring, referring to Romeo and Juliet.

The stars are working against their relationship, and they kill themselves in the story.

But it’s okay, because their deaths settle the blood feud between their families.

That’s about it.

im not reading that shit ive already had to do detailed analysis on one shakespeare play this lifetime

also i meant the entire story. i got the gist of what i posted

2 Likes

That basically is the story. Shakespeare spoiled the plot in the opening.
Macbeth was better though.

1 Like

so uh
no comments on anything i said?

I have thoughts, which I’m keeping to myself because your rebuttal doesn’t actually defend anything, and it’s midnight, so I’m waiting to see what someone else in particular says about it first.

1 Like

idk what im supposed to do except counter your arguments
saying “well im town” isnt going to progress anything and i dont really want to act all mad over you having nothing which actually says anything about my slot

yeah, i should probably die before the endgame given the 50/50 on me with elizas jk, but right now i have worth

1 Like

Odd that you’re appealing to me when I’m not actually voting you at the moment. I relinquished my vote as a weapon long ago.

1 Like

I’m having a slight urge to hammer Jaiden here to see if Zorvo was right in scumreading her but doing so would be kind of dumb I think. Especially if she’s a villager.

i dont know furtives deal
icet is voting me out of self pres
mays vote is kind of yours and i made my argument to her

also you were the only person here
its not weird when to live i kind of need people on my side here??

2 Likes

What would you have me do? I’ve already set your death into motion, it’s kinda out of my hands here. Unless you think I have some undeserved degree of influence over the players in this game.