One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

leafia you know he just shown up 10 seconds before eod and voted without saying anything right
he definitely needs to explain himself

No. It’s called possibly getting on just before EoD. Not scummy in the slightest. Or even ho pl ing your scumread goes over instead of someone you find scummy or you.

is there such thing as an anti tunnel
is it called a tube

1 Like

Leafia I don’t know what game you’re playing but I’m playing mafia

What’s there to explain? S eff lf presing isn’t AI and I can understand wanting Furtive executed instead of Zorvo.

Maybe Leafia just hates bussing idk

You’re not playing it if you’re a villager at least.

I’m a hard busser as scum.

I think Leafia is town tho D:

1 Like

Ok

Regardless Bradland is literally outed

1 Like

Outed villager by how this day has started.

There’s at least one wolf on him, possibly bopth of them right now. Funny how none of you are worried about Brad possibly getting hammered before the day can even really get started here.

Because Mafia being voted is good for me

Brad obviously isn’t mafia though. Jus thg because he self presed doesn’t make him scum. Just because he wanted Furtive to go over instead of Zorvo also doesn’t make him scum.

VOTE: Furtive

This is literally outed wolf here with his pepega reasoning. Now time for me to eat supper. :sleepingleafeon:

leafia has to know that self-pres is different than what brad did right
right???

If BradLand flips Town Leafia looks slightly more scummy.

Yeah I can understand that. I can understand why you might want to self pres. However:
You joined this game to play Mafia, you joined this game because you can be dedicated to it, you joined this game to play with others.

If you’re going to roll Town and come on 10 seconds before EoD, randomly self pres to tie, refuse to elaborate, then leave, that’s not really towny to me.

Would you like to tell us the name of the wolf? If BradLand is Mafia, it makes perfect sense for an immediate 3 votes on them. I’ve played with Furt before. Idk how Jaiden plays, but Furt would 100% do this as town (idk about scum).

You think I would be worried about them being hammered?!? You’re in this game. You’re going to prevent that immediate hammer and I don’t have any doubts about it. Others are free to quick hammer if they want, that’s free information just right there.

I have a clock and I’m sure others do. I’m sure BradLand has one as well if they are able to come online right before EoD to self pres. Not sure why they don’t have an alarm to explain themselves immediately when day starts if they’re Town.

Forum question: How does the vote tracker work. Does the voting still go through even if you misspell the name?

You’ve voted both Jaiden and Furt despite all 3 of us going immediately on the Brad vote. Do you think those 2 look more scummy than me then? I recall you saying yesterday I had a high chance of flipping scum, what changed?

what if I
Hammered brad

Would be funny.

go on