One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

I am Spartacus. I counterclaim Jailkeeper. (Lol.)

Poor phrasing. Brad received three votes immediately, and he was practically outed. If Brad was bussed, which seems reasonable given how he completely dipped, and given how he self-pressed D1 which suggests to me that Brad wasn’t bussed there, I’m naturally inclined to suspect you first and foremost.

I’d rather kill Jaiden first, but it doesn’t really matter.
Good job stopping two kills, though.

2 Likes

(you’re joking right)

2 Likes

I’m okay with this. It just means you die and then I die.

1 Like

One sec.

1 Like

Doesn’t work. Remember that Jailkeeper gif on Breadcord you posted a while back?

2 Likes

you mean the one with leafia?

2 Likes

If Ice is evil, Ice was distancing here but didn’t want to vote Brad because there were already two votes on him.

By here the votes had shifted away from Brad, and Zorvo was voting Furtive, and Furtive was voting Brad. If Ice is evil, they’d be trying to pocket Furtive and maybe trying to shift his vote away from Brad? By throwing suspicion on Zorvo, one of the players voting Furtive, and thus make him feel as though Ice is on his side?
Otherwise this is just Town.

“Opportunistic bus.” If Ice was planning to bus earlier, this is Ice trying to pocket Eliza and/or throw themselves in with Eliza and Furtive.

Minor panic?

This was set up earlier, to be fair.
Post #139.

Openwolfing.

I dunno. This only works as an opening to maybe save Brad, which conflicts with earlier behaviour.

Would evil say this?

See, this doesn’t work. If Ice was evil, knowing that Brad was evil and outed evil, Ice clearly would’ve been prepared to eliminate Brad, so posts like this don’t work in this worldview. This is too blatant. I don’t think a wolf says this.

Why did you jail Ice? Guessing you had a scumread, but what was your reasoning?
Same with Jaiden.

Gonna be honest I thought Furtive was softing JK earlier and that’s why I suddenly said I clownread them

2 Likes

opportunistic bus vote

Was it this?

was this

1 Like

I thought it was Leafia softing a jail on Furtive.

1 Like

i absolutely think that a wolf would say this
it’s like, a soft-defend of their teammate

Ice would’ve been defending Brad after already deciding to cut their losses.

1 Like

It was on D2, when Furtive was super insistent Brad was obvscum and we were throwing by not voting him out.

2 Likes

Would’ve been setting up May or Jaiden to take the fall.
Earlier posts indicate Jaiden, later posts (like SOD3) indicate May.

Jaiiiiiden are you a wolf

1 Like