One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

Sorry we ran out of syrup, does coke sound like a good replacement?

Milk.
Calcium.
Me want.

2 Likes

Sorry kid, not sponsoring healthy stuff.

Why was there so much talk about the post cap?

150 postsā€¦

Why are we worried about this?

Every post is a shit post.

That is my analysis.

Can I have another clue?

Bolded was a pretty big clue.

This is a deeply neutral interaction, I think. It solidifies both playersā€™ neutrality in my mind. Of course, given thereā€™s only a 25% chance of any player being scum FMPOV, thatā€™s a perfectly fine thing to be.

I believe you.

I love mountainous, but I get why itā€™s not your thing. I have the exact same reaction every time I play a role madness gameā€¦ if we were both responsible and only selected games we knew weā€™d enjoy somewhat, weā€™d never play together, so at least thereā€™s some upsides to mediocre decision-making.

This is funny. Jarek responded within the minute here. Then againā€¦ not a super difficult-to-fake response. Weā€™ll see.

I like seeing the microreads here. Cool read

As am I.

I can find myself agreeing with this. Iā€™m watching myself right now, hovering right over my own head in third person, and I agree with it, and Iā€™ve not yet moved the camera sufficiently far to have lost track. Of myself. So Iā€™ve found myself. Agreeing with it. 4 AM

Hiding thoughts on Zorvo >rand town.

I hate fun, personally. I think it should be blanket illegal. Everywhere.

I donā€™t think scum!Icet comes in and says this about his partner as his second message. Rule of funny would claim that itā€™s gotta be scum!Eliza and town!Icet, but Iā€™m not sure how much trust I should put in rule of funny.

Following this vote is inteeeeresting and Iā€™d like to hear more about it, Icet. Obviously, itā€™s too early for anyone to be that confident in a vote, but some questions for you:

1. Do you think the way Jaidenā€™s presented her case sounds trustworthy on a surface level? Just your first instinct is fine.
  2. Is there any material from Jarek youā€™ve seen that you think would indicate alignment one way or another, or nah?
  3. What do you think makes placing a vote in this kind of early situation useful in the general case?

Pretty clear about it being just a viberead. I donā€™t know whether this is scum!Zorvo hedging or New Year New Zorvo, as I wasnā€™t paying much attention the last game I played with him. I wonder why.

This is questions and investigation. And thinking. >rand town from Zorvo?

I think I need 3 more iced teas. At least

I mentioned wanting to keep my iso concise, which, to be clear, is not a postcap-motivated desire. Iā€™m rarely going to hit a postcap no matter what I do. Itā€™s a pro-winning desire, and also a pro-politeness desire - being easy to backread is good, an iso full of fluff is anti-town, I will policy people if they hyperpost sentences that easily could be combined into one post (and then immediately back down whenever literally anyone else calls me on it being a policy). Donā€™t know about the rest of the clowns.

1 Like

Itā€™s not that.

Well lets seeā€¦

Overanalysing a single post to appear townie.

Attempting to dissuade a townread on them placed relatively early to appear townie for ā€œnot wanting to be townread for the wrong reasonsā€

Jaiden/Leafia being the team would make my day.

1 Like

That was my thought process at the time that I didnā€™t feel like going into because Jaiden was clearly joking and not looking for a serious response.

1 Like

there are still things to read into in a casual post you know
you had several casual options and took that one

Iā€™m pointing out what made me say that at the time yeah.

Awkward entrance here. Not sure I like it to be honest.

Not worried about the post cap. Also not a good look.

Wasting posts on useless fluff. Not a good look 3.

I think Iā€™m fine with this for now: VOTE: Bradland

As for Mayā€™s wallpost, her analysis of everything this early is a good look for her. I rather like it so she can have a townlean for now.

I see youā€™re trying to shade me a bit already. Noted.

Is that a Chromavalon reference?

Also, I think Bradland calling every post a shitpost is +scum.

VOTE: Bradland

I now have a vibe Town read on Jarek and I do agree Brad should be pressured here.

VOTE: Bradland

1 Like

Itā€™s the game where there was only one town you had to find and you chose the same wolf twice.

What yā€™all think of this being the only post so far Eliza as contributed.
Do we think itā€™s alignment indicative?
For me personally Iā€™m not sure, cause Iā€™ve seen Eliza both slank and post a decent amount as both alignments.
However it is weird that this post has no context at all.

Oh you mean Nona.

I mean can you blame me? The Town I had to find put zero effort in.