One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

thats just mean

1 Like

Not feeling like May, nor Leafia, nor Ice, nor you, not Eliza, not meā€¦ Iā€™m not hammering.

2 Likes

Why did I trade votes with you youā€™re so RESPONSIBLE

2 Likes

You give me too much credit.

1 Like

Weā€™re speaking relatively here, Magnus. Youā€™re significantly more responsible than me.

may we were having such an honest heartfelt discussion elsewhere just to find out youre fiending for a hammer on me over here
betrayal.

2 Likes

Iā€™m calling Magnus responsible for not hammering you!!! Thatā€™s not telling them to hammer you!!! Thatā€™s encouraging them not to!!! Via making an example of myself (irresponsible)

I am making myself into a clear beacon for Magnus to run very very far away from. I am the paragon of mafia irresponsibility. Weā€™ve been discussing this

1 Like

I doubt anyone would call my ploys responsible.

2 Likes

ohh so now youre all anti hammer??? what happened to the bit, may?

3 Likes

They are more responsible than whatever the hell Jaiden and I are doing, no?

Iā€™m now pretty sure weā€™re one vote away from victory

Couldā€™ve swept the game if it werenā€™t for Bradā€™s self-pres, in that case.

I wouldā€™ve bluffed Jailkeeper D2. I was thinking about it.
I just didnā€™t have the energy.

2 Likes

Magnus. Magnus thatā€™s still significantly more responsible

i dont think youve even acknowledged anything ive said today to be honest

yeah magnus you might be silly but may and i are straight up goofy. sorry to let you know like this

2 Likes

Goofy to tell me youā€™re going to bed and then go post in a mafia thread. I thought you said I was in charge

See this is exactly the kind of recipe for an integrity breach Iā€™m talking about ^-^ No JK claimā€™s gonna beat this one out

may YOU said that and i definitely immediately forgot about the bed part of that conversation oops

2 Likes